Epilogue

Isabel

I hushed at my baby and sang her to sleep. Lucas didn't think I was a singer until he heard me singing a few lullaby songs to Celestia (we call her Celeste for short).

I got the hang of being a mother after the first few weeks of having her. Christina and a few other elders helped me out every now and then. Rosie was practically her nanny though.

Christy and I would give our babies to Rosie whenever we were going out on a date night. On girls night we would give Jayden and Celeste to their daddies.

Jayden is the cutest little thing. His blue eyes come from his mother and his brown blonde hair from Kyle. He has the cutest little cheeks.

Though I have to say. In all honesty. My baby is the cutest.

She even spoke Dada before Jayden could. Ha! She's got her mommy's brain! My eyes too. The only thing she got from her father is her nose and hair. It's sort of a mix between our hair colors actually. Maybe it's still picking which gene it wants.

"Pick me." I whispered to my sleeping baby as I played with her hair in bed. We were resting on the bed but she was right at my side. Dreaming away about God knows what.

Looking at my baby I can't help but think of how I got here. From being Lucas' childhood best friend to his Luna and wife. We got married later after Christina and Kyle came back from their honeymoon. I took care of their baby so they had to take care of mine during my honeymoon. Our parents know nothing about the kids. We don't want to tell them at all or else they'd be infuriated. They wouldn't understand. With mates it's typical for them to have sex after meeting or knowing each other for a short time and then having kids. Even if it was an accident or a lack of condoms.

If I told them about the baby I'd have to tell them about being a werewolf. I don't think my mom need a heart attack. And my dad doesn't deserve to be in a coma after hearing what has happened to his baby girl.

"Hey there babe." Christy came inside with her baby Jayden sleeping in her chest. She came over towards the bed and laid down across from Celeste and I, with Jayden at her side close to Celeste.

"How is he?" I asked referring to Jay.

"As you can see, he finally stopped crying so that's a plus. He isn't feeling sick anymore." She never removed her eyes from his sleeping figure.

I chuckled as I looked at them. "What are the chances of our babies being best friends?" I asked.

She responded with "What are the chances of them being mates?"

"That'd be amazing. That is unless Jay tries something on Celestia. You know while they are still young." I pointed out.

She chuckled. "Oh honey if he tries anything like that with any girl, especially Celeste, I'll cut his balls off." We giggled silently.

"I have a feeling you would." We laid there quietly and continued playing with our babies as they slept. I was still playing with her hair. Christy was playing with Jay's feet.

"Well how are the summer and autumn wolves doing today." I rolled my eyes at Laila and the stupid nicknames the pack gave us. She came into the room with Alex at her side.

"I'm amazed you're not pregnant yet. Alex actually has control over himself?" I joked.

He pointed a finger at me. "Ok, for your information I just so happen to know how to use protection properly." I raised my hands at him in surrender.

He kissed Laila on the cheek and headed towards the door.

"Have fun with the guys." Christy said. He thanked her and left. The guys were now having a guys night out. That usually included Lucas, Kyle, Alex, Hunter, Dylan and Micky. Dylan and Micky are some pack warrior and close friends with Lucas and Kyle.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Laila asked. She sat down on the end of the bed with her eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Sure just make sure it's not too loud." I stated.

"No problem Summer." I rolled my eyes.

After the pack saw my wolf and Christina's they started calling us the summer and autumn wolves. Their explanation was that my wolf was born in the summer time and my fur was bleach blonde while Christina had the name Autumn wolf because of her red-orange fur. Still couldn't get over how amazing the color is.

The name was known to a lot of packs now. They heard of us because we were one of the first humans to shift into werewolves and were highly ranked as Luna and Beta Female.

Now that I think about it, if it wasn't for that vampire attack Lucas saved me from, I wouldn't be here today. I wouldn't have seen my sister again. Or befriend Laila. Lucas would have never saved me and we would have probably never talked that day. I would've never found out about werewolves. Alex and I wouldn't be as close as we are today. I might have gone off to college before Lucas would've discovered I was his mate. That vampire was the start of it all.

Oddly enough, having that vampire attack me was the best thing that's ever happened to me.