Background on Ella :)

Please read the background, if you don't you'll be confused later on in the story. Thank you!

Ella is 5'8. She has blonde short hair. Most of her friends refer to her as Els.

Ella was born and raised in Brighton, England. She is 22 years old. While she was in university in London, she had met George.

George and Ella were nothing but friends. They weren't really super close, but close enough to text each other every couple of months and call each other if they ever needed to talk. George was actually a year older than Ella, and they had met during Ella's second to last year in university.

At the time, Ella was 19 when she and George met. She had known only little information about his Minecraft streaming world. All she knew is that there was some huge friend group that consisted of mostly guys, and some girls all playing Minecraft together and making videos.

2 Years after Ella had graduated Uni, she and George talked once in a while. None of his stream followers knew about Ella, but Dream and Sapnap were friends with her as well.

Ella's past (TW):

Ella dated a guy back when she was in Uni from ages 17-20. They had broken up when Ella had gotten out of Uni. She had not dated someone since she had graduated at 20 years old. Her ex was manipulative and physically abusive. This has a really big impact on Ella's mental health when it comes to guys and relationships.

Anyways..... onto chapter 1? :D