Part 3

"The college is so huge, I might lose my way back to my room" Sana chuckled at her own joke as she went through the hallway just when her phone rang, "So finally you have time to call me!" Sana rolled her eyes picking up the phone, "Sorry... sorry... I was stuck in a meeting" The voice said, "Yeah obviously Work comes first! Who am I? a bloody nobody to you after all" Sana huffed, "Yah! stop being mad at me, I am already feeling guilty cause I wasn't there to see you off. Let's keep these things aside! Tell me did you get into any fights?" The person asked from another side, "Yah! seriously?" Sana said feeling offended.

"Cut it out! It's not like I have met you yesterday? Did you already manage to get into a fuss?" the person inquired, "well! not really... I mean it cannot be termed as.." Sana whispered not willing to accept the fact. "Sana! can you please clean up the mess?? you know how people are? You are getting me worried here" he said. "Aish!! I will manage it, I will clear it all up okay?" Sana said rubbing her forehead. "Listen? I know you are trying hard but please try being patient, and don't use violence at all. Can you do that?" He begged.

 "Fine!! I won't. I will call you back later." She said as she hung up the call, Just when she collided with someone making both of them fall on the floor.

"What the? Yah! Mr. can you get up? I might die under you" She said as she felt the person who fell on her staring at her, "It's not like I fell willingly, It's your fault that you were walking without your eyes on the way" He huffed as he got up in a hurry. "How the? Are you Kidding Me? It's not like it's all my fault if you would have kept your eyes on where you were going you could have avoided me." Sana said not believing the shit she was hearing. "Yah! who do you think you are? are you implying I bumped into you willingly?" The guy said raising his brows. 

"Are you nuts or what?" Sana huffed, "You better watch your mouth! No one talks to me like that!" The guy lowered his voice losing his cool, "Ah! maybe that's why you are such a jerk! Anyway, I don't have time to waste on someone like you. Step Aside!" Sana said as she pushed him out of the way before walking away ignoring him as he yelled behind her. 

"The most illogical argument ever, they could have just apologized and moved on" The guy nearby commented, " Oh come on aren't you a fan of Drama? I think these two will be fun to watch in the boring college life of yours" Mintu laughed moving the guy in front of him to approach Rehan, who banged his fist on the wall.

-x-

"Here you guys are! I was looking around for you guys!" Sana chirped as she found Mintu and his two sidekicks in the canteen. "Why?" Mintu asked terrified not willing to lose his arm. "Ah! I think we got a bad start, The thing is I tend to lose my temper easily but Am good at heart I swear! I am Sana... Sana Rajwanshi, MBA 1st year. I hope we get along well!" She smiled forwarding her hand towards Mintu, who stared blankly at her.

"Ah! what I did was wrong as well, I will make sure it never happens again. Myself Mintu Singh." He said finally taking her hand, making her giggle.