Part 8

"Let's drop the topic and head in okay?" Anu said as she pulled Sana with her, to which Yuvi, Rehan, Mintu, and his gang followed quickly.

"Sana... Let's go to the dance floor!!" Anu yelled near her ear so she could be heard. "You go ahead, I feel dizzy already. I think I will go back to our room" Sana replied trying to focus on Anu. "You wanna go back? Should I come along?" Anu asked worriedly as Sana looked out of it. "No, You enjoy... I will just go back and have a good sleep." She said patting on Anu's shoulder to convey that she was fine. "Are you sure?" Anu asked worried to which she nodded before stepping out.

-x-

Sana stumbled across the hallway willing to reach her room before she collapses, "Fuck!! I knew it was a bad idea... Where the fuck I kept my meds??" She hurriedly shuffled between her pockets, as she started breathing heavily making her sit back on the stairs, as her legs didn't have the strength to hold up anymore.

"damn it...!why the fuck do I have to go through this every time..." She huffed putting the pills inside her mouth, She sat on the stairs as keeping her head in her hands trying to control her breathing. "It's alright... It's all right... I am fine." She mumbled as she patted herself on her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" She heard a soft voice, which sounded familiar. Unwilling for any interaction at the moment she just nodded without looking up at the person, hiding her face in her knees.

"Arghh.. nasty headache" She groaned as she got up willing to go back to her room, just to spot a figure casually standing near the staircase, as she expected the person to have left already the figure took her by surprise making Sana miss a step on the stairs, expecting painful fall she closed her eyes tightly when she felt a tight grip around her waist rescuing her mid-air.

"Why is it you again?" The voice said, making Sana open her eyes quickly facing the person. "Ah... It's..you..." She managed to say as she stood up straight, her breathing still a bit uneven.

"Normally people say thank you, you know?" Rehan said rolling his eyes. " ah...yes... Thanks!" She said rubbing her neck awkwardly before she hurried off to her room leaving a shocked Rehan behind. "Did she just Thanked ME??! huh? Is she high or something?" Rehan wondered as he stared at her figure hurrying back to the girl's hostel.

-x-

"Sana? Sana? Wake up?" Anu tried to wake her up, to which she stirred a little in her bed. "Yeah?" She murmured back in response, "Are you sick?" Anu worried as she touched her forehead to check her temperature. "Are we late?" Sana woke up with a jerk, which made her head spin a little.

"No... It's the weekend! Do you wanna go to Medical Room? Or do you wanna see a doctor?" Anu asked worriedly, "No... I am fine really, I just had a bad headache nothing else" Sana replied smiling at her friend who looked genuinely worried for her. "Are you really sure? I should have come back with you... You slept in the same clothes..." Anu said looking at Sana still unsure if she really was fine. 

"Stop worrying! I am telling you am all good. I just felt really exhausted yesterday. By the way, how was the party? did something fun happen?" Sana asked curiously making Anu's face lit up. "Oh, we had a blast! You know that senior with weird hair right? ..." Anu went on with the story making both of them laugh till their stomach started hurting.