Part 31

Sana entered the board room trying to get her mind off of what happened to Rehan and focusing back on preparing herself for the first battle she had to win.

"Oh! I didn't know we were allowing Kids to the board meetings nowadays!" Sidharth commented as soon as he entered the room, earning chuckles from some people.

"I am pretty sure that if you try a bit harder you might actually come up with a good joke."Sana smiled staring at Sid with an unimpressed look, which made him raise his brow.

"I don't understand why are we even bothering about this? I mean sure this company belonged to Rajwanshi's but let's get real it will be better if I get the power of execution- there is no way Miss. Rajwanshi could do even half good to the company- I have more experience than her- she would be just in a way - Miss. Rajwanshi don't you think this is time you make a decision for the betterment of the Firm instead of your greed and step back?" Sidharth smirked challenging Sana.

"Firstly let me remind you when you started your own Brand back in New york Mr.Sidharth I think you were 2 years younger than me at that time? If age matters that much to you then why didn't you let your father take care of it then? Ain't that just being a hypocrite- plus The market of India and the foreign markets don't work the same way everyone here knows well, you are as new to this market as I am, and even if I do decide to leave my position- It's not said anywhere that my shares will be transferred to you- aren't you just being too optimistic- I have already signed the contract after coming of age- please take a look-"Sana smiled politely as she looked around.

"What the fuck is this?"Sid roared as he slammed the paper on the desk earning glares from the fellow board members- "Sidharth. Don't create a scene get back in your seat." Mr.Singhai said eyeing him to back off.

"What do you exactly think is wrong with it Mr.Sidharth, if I may ask- "Sana raised her brow getting the game in her hands right now. The board members didn't look to be against it- there was no reason to be as the contract stated well for all of them- distributing all shares among them equally if anything is to happen to Sana- 

Parth has thought about it well- he managed to come up with a solid plan to secure Sana and business with one simple arrangement- As the shares were transferred to Sana- this contract made sure that either the shares stayed with her or were to be distributed among the whole boards of directors cabinet- making sure things were no way easy for Singhai's. 

"I personally don't think we have anything to object about, Mr.Singhai. The shares belong solely to her so she can make decisions like this on her own, I don't have any problem with her being a board member- she is of age, and we will know how capable she is only when we give her a chance!"Mr.Shekhawat said earning approvals across the desk.

Parth sure knew how to earn approval very well- or he just knew what will be enough to shut unnecessary arguments at this point- no board of directors was willing to stand in way of Singhai's but everyone would be easily quiet down if it was for their profit. His plan was working,- Sana crushed the wrappers in her pocket as she thought about it and eyed a fuming Sidharth. 

Getting approval from the board members went as smoothly as Parth has told her it would be, a bit calm Sana walked towards the door taking out her phone to call Parth when she was stopped in her way- "Are you too happy after such a small step?" Sidharth smirked blocking the door. "How can I be happy  until you are in the same space as mine?" Sana rolled her eyes annoyed-looking back at her phone. "Where are you getting this confidence from? You think your dear ADOPTED BROTHER will plan the way out for you and things will just fall back to their places?" Sidharth spat as he didn't get the attention he thought he would. 

"Why not? Ain't he planned your business out for you and it just fell into place?" Sana said eyeing him back making him furious at the comment- "You..."Sidharth started when Sana managed to open the door and got out into the hallway that was filled with people. 

"You can save your words I am not interested anyways!" Sana shrugged walking back to Mr.Shekhawat and greeting other board members before they head back. 

Sana walked out with Mr.Shekhawat as he gave her a thorough and thorough about the company- "Can I ask you something... Do you know Rehan well? Is he doing well? It's been so long that I have seen him.." Mr.Shekhawat said awkwardly, "We are in the same college so-" Sana didn't know how much she was allowed to speak after seeing Rehan didn't really go well with his dad. "oh! so you two are college friends! That's nice! Please take good care of him- I mean it's not like you have to I mean.." Mr.Shekhawat tried to form a sentence that made sense, but Sana understood what he was trying to say and nodded calming him a bit. 

"I think I should get going, Rehan wouldn't like to see me again.." Mr.Shekhawat joked but Sana caught up on how hurt he was. Sana wondered if Rehan was even going to be there as she walked out of the building and wasn't able to find him. 

"Are you seriously going to walk out without looking for me- when I waited for hours?" Rehan commented as he found Sana walking to the bus stop- "I...I thought you went back..."Sana said looking around as she was sure Rehan wasn't nearby when she looked around. "Didn't I state clearly that we go back to the college together? You could have just tried calling..." Rehan said opening the gate of the cab for her making Sana feel guilty. 

-x-

"Rehan... I think we should Talk." Sana said as they walked onto the campus making Rehan give her now-you-want-to-talk-look. "I mean... It would be better right?" Sana said looking at him to which Rehan signaled her to lead the way.