All I Want For Christmas Is You

There was so much going on! There was so much to to and so little time! Today was the Christmas festival in LA and it was a very important one this year! This year, Aidan Gallagher would be on one of the floats in the parade to represent "The Umbrella Academy!" I am a huge fan of the show but am an even bigger fan of him! Aidan has my heart, forever and always.

Im in charge or the entire thing! I am a leadership student at my school and my event was taking charge of the festival this year!

We have almost everything ready! I'm so eager for showtime! I can't wait to see Aidan Gallagher in real life! My heart could barely take it! I was so excited!

We had finished everything just in time for the parade to start! I wasn't in it but I was going to watch. I got front row and I was really hoping that Aidan would notice me.

Once the parade started my heart began to race. I was searching and searching for Aidan until...

There...there he was. On "The Umbrella Academy" float. There he was waving to everyone in the crowds. Oh my god he was beautiful! His smile was enchanting and his green eyes made me fall deeper. He looked so kind and happy! It really put a huge smile on my face.

His float was passing by and I was waving up at him. He saw me and we made eye to eye contact. I blushed so hard and and shyly waved at him. He smirked and then smiled and waved at me. I freaked and my heart fluttered and I almost cried. It was so magical.

~~~

After the parade I ran straight for the stage. That was the last thing for the festival. I was performing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey on the stage! It was a performance and Christmas present from me to Aidan! I hope he will be there.

Once I got backstage I quickly changed into my outfit before the show started.

Your outfit^^

Once it was time, I got up on stage and smiled. Everyone cheered, whistled and clapped and I was so excited. I went up to the microphone and saw Aidan in the crowd looking at me. He was smiling. I made eye contact with him again and smiled at him. I began to sing while looking at him,

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need"

I looked at the crowd confidently.

"I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree"

I looked back at Aidan and pointed at him.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know"

He was shocked at first but then he smiled very big at me.

"Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby"

Aidan was dancing and was staring at me from the crowd. He had the biggest smile out of everyone there.

"Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe"

I winked at him and I could see him laugh. It was the cutest thing.

"I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight"

He smirked.

"What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby
Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?"

He smiled and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas... is you
You, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby"

Everyone clapped and cheered and I was so happy. I curtsied and waved at the audience gleefully. I saw Aidan in the crowds trying to get by and get to the stage.

I started going down the stairs very fast to catch up with Aidan. We both got out of the crowds and we met up by an arch way near the stage.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"Hi." Aidan said smiling at me.

"I Um saw you in the audience and on the float." I said stuttering. "I mean it's crazy because I have had a crush on on you for so long and I'm finally meeting you, and I'm not even dressed that well and I probably look like a mess, I also embarrassed myself singing that song a-"

That's when I was cut off by Aidan lifting my chin to look up above up us. I looked at him confused before looking up and seeing a mistletoe above us. I grew dark red and looked back at him flustered until he suddenly smashed his lips on mine.

 I grew dark red and looked back at him flustered until he suddenly smashed his lips on mine

I couldn't believe Aidan Gallagher was kissing me. His lips were so soft and the kiss was so passionate. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him. My hands reached for his cheeks. We held each other and never let go. This was a dream come true and I love it! This was the best Christmas ever!

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!!!