Satisfied

A/N: This is a Part 2 to the last story "When He Loved Me". You guys asked for it and so I'm giving it to you! aidanickyswifey and h3ymamas for suggesting I'd do a part 2! WERE DOING HAMILTON THIS TIME! HELL YEAH! For those of you that know Hamilton...I love you TwT. I hope you guys like it and try not to cry for a second time!

Y/n: Title
Aidan: Title
Lily: Title

"Alright, alright
That's what I'm talkin' about!"

The best man shouted out as everyone was seated down, laughing and talking.

"Now, everyone give it up for the maid of honor,
Y/n L/n!"

I rose up from my seat and went to the middle of the room. I raised my glass and spoke,

"A toast to the groom (To the groom, to the groom, to the groom)"

I looked at Aidan he smiled at me. I gave a weak smile and looked away to his new wife, Lily.

"To the bride (To the bride, to the bride, to the bride)"

She smiled at me and looked at Aidan, excited. He held her close as I continued,

"From your best friend! (Y/n, Y/n, Y/n)"

I looked at Aidan and raised my glass higher at him.

"Who is always by your side (By your side, by your side)"

I looked down a bit at those words but then lifted my head and continued,

"To your union"

"And the hope that you provide (You provide, you provide)"

My heart broke when I said those words...I wanted a family with Aidan...

"May you always (Always)"

"Be satisfied! (Rewind)"

Suddenly my mind began to trail off and everything around me because fuzzy and it seemed as if time was rewinding. It was my imagination...my memories. They took me back in time to that night...

"I remember that night I just might (Rewind)
I remember that night I just might (Rewind)
I remember that night, I remember that–"

Those words replayed in my head. It was beating against my skull and it drove me crazy. I then went back to that night...

~~~

"I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days"

I was back in my middle school gym where a dance was being held a long time ago.

"I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win my praise."

I walked around looking for Aidan as many boys kept coming up to me and asking me to dance. Showing off that they were big and bad but I wasn't into all that stuff. I turned down every single one of them. I just wanted to be here with my best friend.

"I remember that dreamlike candlelight like a dream that you can't quite place
But Aidan, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face..."

I walked around a little more till I saw him in a suit for the first time. There was something in him that was different. I felt different looking at him now. I didn't know what it was but all I knew was that I never thought he was crush worthy but now I'm thinking I have feeling for my best friend. I never realized how cute he was. I felt special.