Christmas Suprise

Aidan singing: Title

Y/n singing: Title

Both singing together: Title

Aidan's POV:
     I was crazy nervous for today because I was going to do something for my lifelong crush/best friend. I've been meaning to give her a special Christmas present all the past years I've known her but I was just too scared to give her something great. She deserves the world.

This year though...I'm ready. I know what I'm going to do for her. I just really hope she likes it...

Y/n's POV:
Today was Christmas Eve and I was super excited. I was going to have a Christmas party with my friends and family, I was going to have a beautiful dinner and we had so many activities planned! I was stoked!

It wasn't until during dinner I noticed that Aidan was being a little off. He seemed tense and I didn't know why. After dinner he came up to me and asked me to come with him somewhere and I said yes, so he took me out of the house and we began to go to the park. He ended up blindfolding me and guiding me once we got there.

Through the blindfold I could see through my eyelids that my surroundings were becoming brighter and brighter. Aidan then told me to wait until he said I could to open my eyes. After a few seconds he told me to take it off.

I removed the blind fold to see the most beautiful setting ever! I almost cried because of how beautiful it was.

Suddenly I hear beautiful music begin to play. I look around me and I turn around and see Aidan smiling at me and he began to sing,

"When I close my eyes
All I do is think of you"

My face dropped and my heart raced.

"And I wonder if you feel the same way too?"

Oh my god...he likes me back?!

"Will tonight be the night
That everything will be just right?
Beneath the wreaths of green
I see it in my dreams"

I smiled softly and could feel my nose and cheeks getting red from the cold. Or maybe it was that I was blushing.

"We're all finding our way"

He grabbed my hands.

"Through another holiday"

He started dancing with me in the beautiful falling snow.

"Wrapping hopes and dreams
In angel's wings tonight
Time to give and receive
But the only gift I need
Is to share this day and every day with you"

He put his forehead against mine before gripping one of my hands and dragged me away, deeper into the park where more lights awaited.

"On my Christmas list
There's a wish I hope will come true
That this holiday brings me one step closer to you."

He brought me close to him and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before skipping down the park road again. I was smiling so wide.

"Let tonight be the night
That every star's a diamond light
The smile in your eyes
A beautiful surprise"

He said looking back at me and I blushed hard and looked down a bit.

"We're all finding our way
Through another holiday
Wrapping hopes and dreams
In angel's wings tonight
Time to give and receive
But the only gift I need
Is to share this day and every day with you."

We enter a hidden garden that he found and we walk through it hand in hand. I was breath taken you this point and I was filled with joy and happiness.

"What do I see (What do I see)
In the morning light
My yuletide dream became reality"

We begin to run through the garden together and I can't stop laughing from how much fun I was having.

"We're all finding our way
It's the greatest holiday
Catching hopes and dreams
On angel's wings tonight
You're my heart, you're my home
You're the hope I've always known
When I share this day and every day with you."

I sang with a smile looking into his eyes,

"Joy to the world."

He smiled back.

"We're all finding our way
It's the greatest holiday
Flying high on my angel's wings tonight
You're my heart, you're my home
You're the hope I've always known
When I share this day and every day with you."

We ran down a bit until we got to an area with a tree and a simple bench. We looked at each other happily and sang as we slowly walked over to the bench.

"(Joy to the world)
Share this day
(Joy to the world)
Day with you
Share this day
Day with you
(Joy to the world)
Share the day
Just me and you
(Joy to the world)
Me and you
(Joy to the world)
Share this day."

We sat down and looked at each other. My eyes were filled with happy tears and he was smiling back. He was glad to see me happy.

"A-Aidan...I do have feelings for you. I always have! I was just too scared to tell you. I just thought you were good just being best friends." I told him.

He was shocked. "R-really?! Are you kidding me?! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god YES! I love you!" He said happily and I giggled. I couldn't have been happier. He then cupped my cheek and kissed me softly.

This turned out to be the best Christmas ever

This turned out to be the best Christmas ever. I love Aidan with all my heart!

"I love you too."

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!