Authors Note

A/n: Hey everyone! So here's the thing. I am so grateful for all the reads over the time that I've been writing this book. Don't get me wrong I still love Aidan Gallagher SO MUCH, but as I progressively watch films I have been more intrigued with different movies, TV shows and characters that I'm currently watching at the time. Don't get me wrong, I love writing about Aidan, but since I'm trying new shows and new movies I'm really into those right now. They include the show Supernatural and the Marvel movies.

It is come to my attention that writing imagines isn't as fun as writing actual books. Sadly to say that I have come to the conclusion to end this book. I know that a lot of people have enjoyed reading my continent and I am truly grateful for everyone. I'm a struggling writer that finds relaxation and peacefulness when it comes to writing and knowing that all of you are enjoying my stories and my imagines makes me feel good about myself and boost my confidence as a writer. I am truly sorry to everyone that has enjoyed my stories in this book but sadly I cannot keep up with it.

Again I am truly sorry that I have to end it but I am proud of all the imagines that I have written in the past. You guys are what kept me going and you guys are the reasons why I have so much confidence in writing stories about other fandom's. This is not my Aidan Gallagher book. I will definitely write books about Aidan. I just won't write imagines anymore.

They are honestly too much if that makes sense. I hope you all can understand and I invite you guys to check out my other books that I have written. They may not be finished but they still are very good.

If you like Supernatural, The Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things, Marvel, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Maze Runner, Pirates of the Caribbean those are probably I going to be the fandom's that I write books about.

If you are fans of those fandom's I'd highly recommend sticking around and reading some of my projects. You don't have to if you don't want to but I would really appreciate it. Just a heads up I am also closing off The Umbrella Academy imagines and Five Hargreeves imagines. Thank you for all the support and love you all have giving me ever since I started writing in this book. I love you all and I'll be sure to post the last few imagined soon. Love you guys!!!❤️