Love At First Sight

I was backstage sitting down on my phone as I waited for my dad to get out of work. He was a crew member for this guys concert and he was almost done with work.

"Hey pumpkin, why don't you just walk around huh? See what it's like when a concert is empty and getting ready." My dad said.

"No thanks, I'm good. I'll just wait here until your done." I told him looking down at my phone.

"Ah come on sport, have some fun once in a while. I'm almost done anyways. I have to go get something then I'll be back." My dad said.

I look up from my phone with a pout on my face. He gave me a look to stop acting that way.

"Uh fine." I said and hoped off the box I was sitting on.

"There ya go!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

"Hey!" I heard my dad call out. I turn around. "After this, I won't bring you to work anymore, okay. Deal?"

"Okay." I say hiding my satisfaction.

I walked around the place for a while. It was so boring. There was nothing really to see. It was just a normal building with a stage. Nothing too mesmerizing to look at.

I then entered the room where the stage was and it was so crowded in there. I don't like people so it made me a bit annoyed. I saw my dad on the other side of the room so I began to walk in his direction. I was still looking around until I saw a group of girls screaming excitedly towards someone in the room.

I looked in their direction and my eyes came across a guy. He was on his phone, calling someone with a guitar in his lap and he was sitting on the edge of the stage. He was probably the guy who the concert was about. I suddenly slowed down and stopped. He looked my age and it came to my attention that he was super cute. I didn't know who he was though.

I started blushing and I was staring at him. Why was I staring at him?! I should stop, but I didn't want to. My eyes were just glued to him. I could feel my heart grow and flutter with every second I watched him.

Suddenly his eyes directed towards me and I froze. I blushed even harder and I looked away as quickly as possible.

He looked at me! I wonder if he noticed me staring. I slowly looked back at him and he was still looking at me! My eyes started wandering around the room to not make it obvious that I was just looking at him. When my eyes found him again, he was still looking at me, but this time he had smirk on his face!

I looked away for a second and then looked back at him. I could see him chuckle a bit under his breath and he wasn't paying attention to his call at all. He was staring back at me! I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie and moved my eyes somewhere else. I didn't want to stare, but my eyes couldn't take it. They needed to see him again. So I looked at him once more and he was smiling at me. He looked at me up and down and gave a kind and warming smile.

I lightly blushed and smiled back. I could see a tiny tint of red appear on his face and he laughed a bit. I was flustered. Did I actually make him blush? He then gave me one final look, which was so hot by the way, and went back to his call.

I began to stare again when suddenly I was awaken by my trance as I was tapped on the shoulder. I look to see my dad already walking past as he said, "Come on, I'm done. Let's go now."

My heart sunk to the ground. I didn't want to leave anymore. What if I never see this guy again?! I made the mistake of asking to leave before giving this place a chance.

Sadly I said, "Oh y-yeah. Let's go."

I could feel tears develop in my eyes and I slouched a bit. I started following behind my dad slowly.

"Hey! You know what?! Just for the fun of it, I'd like you to meet someone!" My dad said enthusiastically.

I look up in confusion. "Who?" I say. My dad then grabbed my shoulder and walked me over somewhere. I kept my head down. Suddenly we came to a stop.

"Hey Aidan! I'd like you to meet my daughter Y/n!" My dad said.

I tilted my head up a bit to see that cute guy smiling at me! I lift my head up instantly and blush.

"Well hi Y/n! It's nice to meet you! I'm Aidan, Aidan Gallagher." He said nicely, sticking his hand out.

I freeze a bit before I say, "H-hi! Um I'm Y/n. It nice to meet you too." I shook his hand and oh my god it felt like I entered heaven. His hand was comforting and soft.

I gave him a soft smile and he gave me a flirtatious smirk.