chapter 1

Chaeyoung's POV

"School? Uhh.. I love learning new things, I love studying but going to school isn't really my place. Sometimes I wish I don't have to go to school however, my parents can't afford a private teacher. School, is not a happy place for a person like me." I said with a sad smile.

-------

I heard the bell rang. Everyone is ready to go to the cafeteria. "Student, don't forget to submit your project on Friday. I won't accept any late so make sure you pass it on time, okay?" Ms. Choi said. "Yes, Ms. Choi" we answered.

I started to put my things in my bag when suddenly someone grab me. "Come with us." They said while dragging me out of the room.

"Where are we going?"I asked. "Be quiet and stop asking questions!" One of them said.

I keep my mouth shut. They brought me at the back of the school. They're still holding both of my arms. Minutes had passed when another  girls came.

"What's this? What your planning to do?" I asked nervously. "Well, it's our precious Lia's birthday so we're here to give her a present." Ryujin said.

They put me on the ground. "Lia, we're going to make a cake for you." Yeji said. "First we need some egg." They throw eggs at my head and at my back.

"Next, we need some flour." They pour a bag of flour in my head. I need to hold my tears.

"Then lastly, we need some special sauce." They pour a fish sauce to me. What did I do to deserve this?!

They are all laughing and celebrating. "Thanks for the gift girls! You're all the best!" Lia said.

I'm not crying. I don't want to cry in front of them. You're so pathetic Chaeyoung!

They left me here. I'm like a freaking pancake and smell awful. I went to the restroom and wash myself. Even though how many time I wash my hair it still smell.

This is the reason why I hate going to school. Everyone hate me. They always picking on me. I don't know what I did wrong, why they are bullying me. I felt that my tears are flowing.

------

I compose myself before going to back to the classroom. When I enter the room everyone is whispering. "What the hell is that smell?" "Did someone farted?" "Aghhh.. why did she came here?" She's so annoying!" Those are some of whispers came from the students.

I went to my seat. I look at my seatmate. She look at me with disgusted face. "I'm sorry. I washed it many times but the smell won't came of." I said with a shy smile. "Can you please move?!" She answered in annoyed tone. I look at her take give a small smile. "Sure."

Class is over. "Park Chaeyoung come to my office." Ms. Nam said. I nod my head for response.

I'm here inside the teacher's office. "You're on your gym clothes again. I warned you last time." She said. I didn't answer. "Is someone picking on you? Tell me so I can help you." She said with full of empathy. "Yes. All of my classmates are picking on me! I don't know what I did wrong. Please help me teacher Nam!"  I want to say those words but I can't. I'm scared that if I tell her, it won't do any good for me. "It's not like that. I'm okay. I'm sorry but I promise this will be the last Ms. Nam." I said trying to sound cheerful.

When I came home I rushed to my room and cry myself out. It's so annoying! You're so weak Chaeyoung! You don't deserve to live anymore! Everyone hates you!

A/n: I didn't mean to make the ITZY look bad here. It's for the sake of the story. Sorry to their fans(no hate please 🙏🙏)