chapter 22

No one's POV

It's dinner time again. After Lisa and Chaeyoung went back to camp site, Lisa never leave Chaeyoung alone. Like now, she's sitting with Chaeyoung's friends. She comfortably eating while the other girls are looking at her suspiciously. "What?" Lisa said. She noticed the stares of Chaeyoung's friends.

She put down her chopsticks "I said what? Why you all looking at me like that?" She said while chewing her food. "Why are you here? You're friends are over there." Jennie said. Lisa grab her chopsticks again "I thought it's something serious. Don't mind me, just eat." She replied then continue eating.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung lost in her own thoughts. She's thinking on how she could talk to Jisoo and apologize for what she said. "Here." She heard Lisa said. She looked at Lisa. "What?" She asked. Lisa took a piece of pork put it on Chaeng's plate "eat this. Just stop thinking and just eat." Lisa said sounds exhausted.

The whole meal, Lisa keep giving Chaeyoung food. She cut the pork into pieces and handed it to Chaeyoung.

----------------

Jennie's POV

I'm observing the interaction with Chaeyoung and Lisa. I can see that Lisa is taking care of Chaeyoung. I don't know, but somehow I feel sad with Lisa's sweet gesture to Chaeyoung. She must be really like her. I felt an unknown feeling with this thought.

This past few days I've been spending my time with Jisoo. I miss spending time with her that's why I keep hanging out with her. Some people thinks that we're dating but the answer is no.

Flashback

I'm here at the school bench with Jisoo. I saw her alone playing with her phone. Since I want reason to join her, I bought her favorite banana milk.

"Here." I handed her the milk. She look up to meet my eyes. "Jennie" she simply. I sat down beside here and peek on her phone. "What are you playing?" I asked her. She didn't response. I let a small grunt. "Hey, Kim Jisoo look at me." I said then lean my head to her shoulder.

She's still not looking so what I did is, I put the straw in her milk and offer it to her. "Here drink this." She look at me finally. "What do you want Jennie?" She asked. I pouted my lips. "I just want to spend time with you." I said in my cute baby voice.

-----------

Another day had passed and I invite Jisoo to have lunch with me. We're here at school football field. The football team is currently practicing. While I'm waiting for Jisoo, I watch them play.

I saw Lisa dribbling the ball using her foot. I can see how focus she is. I saw her laugh with her friends. She's smiling while chasing her teammates who throw the ball at her. I feel my heart skip a beat. Why am I feeling this?

"Jennie" Jisoo calls my attention. I look at her and flash her my beautiful gummy smile. "You're here." I said. She sit beside me. "I called you three times but you're not answering." She said then handed me a juice. "It's that so?" I asked. I can't believe I'm staring at Lisa.

"Jisoo, remember when we were a kid? We use to play fox vs bunny, let's do it." I said full in excitement. I can't help but to remember those old good days. "We're not a kid anymore Jennie." She said plainly. I shook my head "let's play Jisoo, whoever wins will grant a wish." I offer. I tried to make a cute gesture. "Please, please" i said in cute tone.

"Okay. One game." She said. I squealed in excitement. We're going to play alternately. I play bunny first then fox. I started to run because she started to chase me. "Ahhhhh.. Jisoo slow down!" I yelled at her. She didn't listen to me, instead she run faster until she reach me. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed. I take a deep breath first then started to chase her.