chapter 20

No one's POV

It's Saturday afternoon and Chaeyoung is looking for art materials. As we all know, she loves arts as much as she loves music and food. She loves to draw whenever she have something on her mind. She use this talent of hers to entertain and to ease her mind.

After she gathered all the materials she need, she decided to find something to eat. She's walking through the busy alley of Hongdae. She look around and find a cart selling chicken skewers.

"One chicken skewers please" Chaeyoung said to the vendor. While she's waiting, she heard someone call her. "Chaeyoung?" She look at the person who called her and saw that it's Lisa. "Lisa? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Lisa went closer to her. "Nothing, I'm here to eat." She said then went to the cart and order her food. "You're not following me, are you?" Chaeyoung asked suspiciously. Lisa show her a smirk. "Don't flatter yourself Chipmunk. If I know that you're here, I won't be here." She replied then get her order.

"If it isn't the great Lalisa Manoban." Someone said while they eating their food. Lisa looked at them"I don't have time with you." She said then continue eating. Chaeyoung remember the face of these guys. They are the one who's chasing Lisa the first day they met.

The guy, who seems to be their leader shove the food that Lisa's eating. Lisa looked at them with annoyed face. She walked past to Chaeyoung and covered her. Chaeng is thinking on how they can get away from them. There's four of them and they all boys so, she thinks that it doesn't matter how strong Lisa, she's still a girl.

"Do you have crush on me? Are you my fan? Why you're always following me?" Lisa said. Chaeng mentally slap her forehead because this confidence of Lisa won't do any good. She tug the hem of Lisa's leather jacket. Lisa looked at her, "Don't worry, I got this." She said to assure the blonde that everything's okay.

"Stop saying nonsense. We still have business to do." Their leader said. Lisa smirk then let out an annoying laugh "I don't remember doing business with you? How much is my share?" Lisa asked full of mockery. "I'll teach you some lesson" one of them said full of anger.

"I don't want you to be my teacher." Lisa replied. That's the cue for Chaeyoung because she knows that Lisa will never gonna stop so she drag Lisa out of the scene.

The two of them keep running and the other four guys are chasing them. Lisa looked at their hands then to Chaeyoung. She feels like everything is in slow motion. The only thing that she see is Chaeyoung, holding her hand. She can't help but to stare to the girl in front of her.

"We need to hide." Lisa brought back to reality when she heard Chaeyoung's voice. She shake her head to let go of the thought then pull Chaeyoung behind the dark and narrow alley.

Lisa is in front protecting Chaeng. They both looked at each other eyes until they hear the voice of those guys who's chasing them. An awkward atmosphere envelope the two girls. Lisa looked again at Chaeyoung and can't help but to mesmerized with the blonde's beauty.

"Are they gone?" Chaeng asked because she can't see what's happening because lisa is covering her. This makes Lisa back to her senses. "Oh? Yes, they're gone." She said then move backward.

Since no one's chasing them anymore, they went out from their hiding place. Both of them not saying anything "you shouldn't dragged me. Now those jerk will think that I'm scared of them." Lisa said sounds not please of what Chaeng did.

Chaeng glared at her. "A simple thank you will be nice Lisa." She said irritatedly. She didn't hear any response from Lisa so she started to walk. "Where are you going?" Lisa asked. Chaeng looked at her "I'm going home." She replied full of annoyance on her voice. Lisa chased after her then grab her wrist. "I'll bring you home." She said then pull Chaeyoung to where her motorcycle park.