chapter 26

Chaeyoung's POV

(1 week before Chaeyoung's departure)

I'm on my way to my house. Jisoo and I cleared everything between us. I felt sad and guilty because I haven't got single idea what my girlfriend feelings. I promise that starting from now, I'll be the best girlfriend for her.

"You're Park Chaeyoung right?" A man in black suit asked me. He's standing not far away from my house. "Do I know you?" I asked him. I want to be cautious cause this man is a stranger.

"You don't know me but I do know Kim Jisoo and Lalisa Manoban." He said. I look at him suspiciously. "What do you want from them?" I asked. "I don't want anything from them, I'm here to speak with you." He said. "I know you don't trust me but believe me when I say that this is for the sake of Jisoo." He said convincing me come with him.

We went a little farther to my house. We sat on a bench near us. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. He look at me "I will be straightforward, I want you to go to Australia and leave Jisoo." He said. I'm surprised and mad at the same time.

"How did you know about this? Who are you to tell me to leave Jisoo?" I asked in furious. I can't believe this man!

"I'll let you understand the situation. I've been observing Jisoo and Lisa for quite awhile because there life is in danger, especially Jisoo." He said.

"What do you mean in danger?" I asked. "I know that Jisoo already told you about this but two years ago they went hiding because of what they did. They thought those man who's hunting then is the man of the guy they had fight with but no." He explained. I didn't say anything so he continues.

"They didn't know that Jisoo's father already took care of it before Jisoo asked for his help. Those man's target is Jisoo because Jisoo is the successor of all Kim's assets. Since she was a kid, a lot of threat in her life so her dad hired a guy named Jackson Wang to protect them." He added. "What has something to do with me?" I asked curiously.

"Since Jisoo is the target, they want everyone in her life suffer. They always targeted her weakness. That time, Jisoo's weakness is Lisa. Jisoo's dad can't risk the life of Lisa because of his daughter so he made Lisa hate Jisoo." He paused for a moment.

"Do you understand it now? Everyone who gets close Jisoo, their life is in danger. Right now, you and your family are in possible danger. You're Jisoo's weakness right now." I don't know what should I feel right now. I can't process this information in my mind.

"So you're saying, I should leave Jisoo because I'm her weakness? You want to eliminate all possible threat in her life even if it means she will experience pain and sadness?" I questioned.

"I know how you feel right now but think about it, if you do this, you're not only protecting your life but her life also. In any moment, they can use you to harm Jisoo in every possible way." I didn't reply instead I'm crying right now.

"Think about it, please. For the sake of everyone. Let us train Jisoo first, help Jisoo to become stronger person." He convince me.

He walked me home and both of us is quiet. "Can I ask your name atleast. Why you know so much about this?" I can't help but to feel curious. If I'm going to do this, I should at least know his name.

"I know so much about this because I'm part of the plan 2 years ago. My name is Jackson, Jackson Wang." My eyes widened because of his revelation. "I thought.." I don't know what to say.

"You're surprised right? Jisoo's dad planned everything. He told me ahead of time what happened to the two but he told me to act that I have no idea. He called Kai's dad to meet Jisoo. The abduction is just a plan to make Lisa hate Jisoo. Mr. Kim knows that Jisoo will hate him because he let Jisoo to blame me without knowing the truth." He revealed.