chapter 16

No one's POV

Different noises surrounded the whole cafeteria. People with their own group gathered in each of the table. Chaeyoung and her friends are having a peaceful meal when a certain doll face interrupt them. "What are you doing here Lisa?" Jennie annoyingly asked the girl. Lisa seem not to care about the feline eyed girl because she's only looking at Chaeyoung who's currently enjoying her food and completely ignored the ash brown girl.

"Chipmunk." Lisa said trying to get Chaeyoung's attention. Chaeng let out a deep sigh then looked at her. "What do you want Monkey?" Chaeyoung said giving Lisa a nickname. Lisa looked surprise. "Hey, I'm too beautiful to be called monkey." Lisa retorted. Chaeng mentally rolled her eyes. "If you don't say what you want, leave us." The blonde replied then proceed with her meal.

"Come and go shopping with me." Lisa said. Chaeng looked at her. "What makes you think I'll go with you?" Chaeyoung asked lifting her one eyebrow. Lisa flashed a charming smile. "I'll treat you anything you want." Lisa said. Chaeng think for a second "anything?" She asked just to confirm. Lisa nod her head. "Anything." Lisa confirmed. A sly grin crept into Chaeng's lip. "Call. Let's meet at the mall later." Chaeyoung said. Lisa think twice about her decision. "Why do I have this feeling that I shouldn't have said that? Hmm.. whatever see you later. Bye Chipmunk." Lisa said. She looked at the other girls. "Bye Kitten, bye Bunny." She added then leave. The girls gave her a daggering look until she out of their sight.

"Chaeng, why'd you agree?" Nayeon whined. "Relax girls, I have a plan. Come on tell me what you want." She said with a huge smile. The two girls look at each other then smile.

----------

Chaeng is on her way to the Mall. After school, she went home first to change her clothes then went to the Mall. When she's inside the Mall, she look for Lisa. She walks further then saw Lisa on her casual clothes too. Chaeyoung look surprised at Lisa's look. Lisa's wearing a white short sleeves turtle neck tuck-in into a black fitted Jeans partnered with black colored boots and her hair is tied up in a high ponytail. When their eyes met, Lisa walk closer to her.

"You're here? Come on." Lisa said. Chaeng is still in shock. She really can't believe how good looking Lisa's in a casual clothes. Lisa seem to notice Chaeng's silence. "You're drooling" Lisa teased the quiet blonde. Out of reflex, Chaeng wiped the side of her lips and found out that Lisa is only messing around. "I'm not." She said then give Lisa a death glare. Lisa laugh. "I know you're mesmerized by my beauty Chipmunk but we have to go now." Lisa said proudly then pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks. The blonde hissed in pain. "Yah! Stop pinching me." Chaeng said then swatted Lisa's hand. "And I'm surprised that you look like less monkey today." Chaeyoung doesn't want to tell Lisa that she looks gorgeous because she knows that Lisa will brag about it. "Tss.. let's not waste our time." Lisa said rolling her eyes then started to walk.

They went to a different store. It's Lisa's parents anniversary this Sunday so she wants to give them a present however, since she can't find a perfect gift, she asked Chaeyoung to help her. But, she's starting to regret her decision. Chaeyoung keeps dragging Lisa to a different shop and store, "Chaeng, I'm their daughter, why it feels like you're much more excited than me?" Lisa complaint. Chaeyoung just gave her a warning look then enter a different shop.

After one and a half hour they finally found a gift for Lisa's parents. "I'm sure they will love that." Chaeyoung said. Lisa look at the her, "thank you." She said acting cool. "Don't thank me, you promised you buy me anything." Chaeyoung said. Lisa look at her in disbelief. "Yah, I already did. Look at the bags in your hand, if I only knew you'll buy this much, I should've go by myself." Lisa said. Chaeng shake her hand "come on, I'm hungry." Chaeng said then grab Lisa's arm.