chapter 3

Chaeyoung's POV

We're on our way to our old house. We used to live here when I was a kid then 8 years ago we move to Seoul. "Dad, where are the school fliers?" I asked. He point where it is located.

I'm looking for a good school that near here in our area. I feel hot so I open the car window. As soon as I open the window, a strong wind blow and take some of the fliers. I look where thus the wind take it. "Ohhh!" I exclaimed. One of the fliers slam to someone's face. I look to the rear mirror. "Sorry" I whisper.

When we arrive at our house we started to unpack our things. I went to my room and unpack. I stacked my books in a small shelve. I put my clothes in the drawer.

------

After we finish unpacking and eat dinner I decide to go for a walk. This neighborhood haven't change a bit. The same old stall, same house structure. The bookstore! I mentally exclaimed.

I ran to the bookstore and saw that it's still there. I enter the bookstore and saw the owner! Mr. Jung. I always stays on this bookstore when I was a kid. I'm a big fan of books.

"Mr. Jung!" I exclaimed. He look at me with a confuse look. "Do I know you?" He asked. I started to use the Box language to introduce myself. I invented this when I was a kid. He look at me then say "Chaeng?" I nod excitedly. He look surprised. "Woah you're big now Chipmunk." He said. "You look the same just like 8 years ago." I said. "Does it mean that I look old 8 years ago?" He asked teasingly. I smiled and shake my head. "No. It means that you look younger." I said.

We catch up a little and decide to call it a night. I'm on my way home. Tomorrow will a new day!

------

I'm on my way to school. This time I decide to change my look. On my previous school I'm this girl with a nerdy look. Big eyeglass, long skirt, always on a ponytail. Now I remove my eyeglass and use clear contact lense, I use the standard length of the skirt and let my hair down.

Some students look at me because maybe I'm a new student. I'm not used to any attention except when my classmates bullying me so I keep my head slightly lower. I immediately look for the teacher's office.

"I'll be your home room teacher. My name is Ms. Cheon Hyeji but you can call me Ms. Cheon." The teacher said.  Yes, Ms. Cheon." I replied.

Someone came and walk towards me.  "Wow! She's beautiful" I said mentally. She walked in to Ms. Cheon desk and put some papers. She's about to leave when Ms. Cheon call her attention.

"Jisoo, she's the new student and your new classmate. Please escort her and show her the way."

The girl name Jisoo look at me then to Ms. Cheon. "Must I have to?" She asked without any emotion.

Interesting.

"Yes, you must." Ms. Cheon said with a slight smile.

She walks aways and it's my cue to leave. I bow to my teacher and follow her. "Wait!" I shout.

We're on our way to the classroom when I noticed that most of the students are looking at us, well to her specifically. "Gosh, she's really beautiful." "I would do anything just to notice by her." "Aphrodite really have a competition" those are some of the whispers.

She stop when a guy appears infront of her. "Jisoo I like you please go out with me." The guy said. "I don't like you. Move" she said coldly.

She's scary and rude. Psshhh..

 The guy step aside and we continue walking. I pity the guy.

When we reach our room she look at me. I'm a few centimeters taller than her but she looks intimidating. "What's wrong with her?" I mentally asked myself. She creased her forehead then leave. "She's also weird." I shake my head to let go of the thought.

-------

"Guys listen up. We have a new student. Introduce yourself." Ms. Cheon said. I nod then look at my classmates. "Hi everyone my name is Park Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you all. Hope we got along together." I said giving them my sweetest smile. They all clapped their hand some of them said that I'm cute. I blushed with their comments. This is amazing!

"You can sit beside Jisoo." Ms. Cheon said. Nope! I won't sit near that scary lady! "Ahhh.. I have a poor eyesight." I said with a little smile. "Is that so, well, you can sit there behind Im Nayeon." She said then I nod. I go to my designated seat. The girl infront of me which I believe is Nayeon look at me with a welcoming smile. I smile back. "Okay let's start the lesson.." Ms. Cheon said.

------

The class is over so I'm preparing to go to the cafeteria. "Hi, I'm Nayeon." Nayeon said while handling her phone towards me. "Chaeyoung." I simply replied then look at her phone. "Ohh silly me. Put your number here I have this feeling that we're going to be best friend." She said full of joy in her tone. I put my number on her phone.

"Stop bothering the newbie bunny." A cat eyed girl with a beautiful and elegant aura said while walking towards us. This school is full of beautiful creature! " I'm Jennie Kim." She said. "Chaeyoung. Your name doesn't sound Korean." I said. "Well my mom decided to have this name because she's obsessed with some random star." She explained. I nod as a response.

"Kitten! I'm just making friends." Nayeon said. "Well you're already friends with almost half of the school population." Jennie retorted. I smile with their interaction. "What can I do? I'm beautiful and friendly and everyone loves my presence." Nayeon said full of confidence. "Just say you love getting people's attention." Jennie said. I'm a bit shock to her answer. "You're so mean but who doesn't wants attention?" Nayeon said.

We walk towards the cafeteria and I learned that Jennie is the 2nd queen of the school. She's a straight A student, a beautiful and sophisticated lady in short, she's perfect. She's number 2 because number 1 is the scary lady. Kim Jisoo.

We separate ways after we ate lunch. I'm drinking a coffee milk and on my way towards our classroom. I'm going downstairs when I tripped over. I have good news and bad news. Good news is I'm on the last step when I tripped so I won't get hurt much. The bad news is I spilled my drink on Jisoo's blazer. I'm dead!