chapter 21

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ok students listen up, group yourself into three!" Mr. Han instructed us. I look around, I'm about to approach Jennie and Nayeon who's I think looking for me when someone grab my hand.

"Let's team up." Jisoo said while holding my wrist. I looked at her with surprised look. I'm about to say something when someone grab my extra hand. Why do people love to grab my hand?! "She's teaming up with me. Let's go Chipmunk." Lisa said. They both look serious right now. I think if a fly cross between their eye contact, it will electrified.

"I saw her first." Jisoo said still holding my wrist. "I don't care who saw her first it's a matter who's compatible with her." Lisa said in serious tone still holding my other wrist. "I'm compatible with her too" Jisoo retorted. I can't help but look between this two. I don't know what am I supposed to do.

I looked around and see all the students are looking at us. Gosh this is so embarrassing! I told to myself. I saw Nayeon approach us. "We'll take--" she hasn't been able to finish her sentence because this two cut her off. "No!" They both said in hard tone. I saw Nayeon move backward and pout. I need to do something.

"Let me go." I said in firm tone. "You heard her, let her go." Lisa said. Jisoo seem not to bother "you let go" she fight back. I took a deep breath "both of you let me go" I said again in firm tone then remove my hands from them. "Don't involve me with your feud okay. I'm here to have fun. Let's just work together okay." I said full of authority in my voice.

"I don't want to team up with her" Lisa whined. I glared at her. "Me too" Jisoo said. I glared at her too. "I'll go and team up with the other." I said then attempt to leave them. "Okay, I'll do it." Lisa said. I look at Jisoo. "I'll do it too." She said. I smiled at them. "Okay! Let's win this game." I said full of enthusiasm.

-------------

"Stop!" I shouted. "I can't take this anymore! You two! Find yourself a new member!" I said then walked out. My head hurts because of those two.

Flashback

"Okay. Since you all have your team let's start." Mr. Han said. Our first task is to find the hidden eggs that they placed throughout the place and whoever gets more, the winner. But there is a catch. In each egg, there is a challenge that needs to be done and you need to show it to the facilitator.

"Let's go there Chaeng." Jisoo invite me towards the direction she's pointing out. "No, we'll go here. I'm sure there's alot of eggs there." Lisa said pointing opposite with Jisoo. "Jisoo you go there, Lisa you there and I'll go straight." I instructed and leave them. I don't want to make this all complicated.

I looked around and saw one egg. "I saw one!" I exclaimed. Jisoo and Lisa approached me. I read the challenge. "Piggy back ride one of your member and bring them at the facilitator in charge." I saw the two of them bent down.

"Hop in Chaeng." Jisoo said. "Chipmunk is taller than you. Come on, I'll give you a ride" Lisa said while tapping her shoulder. "Let's skip this challenge." I said then put the egg back to its place. I know for sure that this two won't give up.

I left them again and look around. I saw another egg so I took it. I called out the two. "Take a group selfie" I read the challenge. "So easy." I said then took my phone out and ready the camera for selfie.

We position ourselves. I'm in between of them but we can't take a proper picture because this two won't stop bickering. "Don't put your arm around Chaeng's shoulder." Jisoo said in threatening voice then remove Lisa's arm off of me. "Don't stand too close to her." Lisa retorded then pushed Jisoo.