chapter 10

Chaeyoung's POV

It's Monday and I'm on my way to school. Last week was the most tiring yet beautiful week of my life. Lot of things happened last week so I'm looking forward for this week.

I'm here at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. I listened to some music while I'm waiting. Music is like a language to me. I could express myself, I can communicate with other and especially it gives colors in my life. Although I've experienced alot of stress in my previous school, when I listened to music it gives me relaxation somehow. The bus has arrived so I hopped in.

I'm walking towards the school entrance when someone took the other pair of my earphone. I stop then looked at the person and saw that it's Lisa. She put it on her ear. I didn't notice that I'm staring at her. She look at me and gave me her beautiful and charming smile. Gosh! Why am I complimenting her? I asked myself.

"I didn't know your fan of Adele." She said. I give her a questioning look. "You know her?" I asked. "Of course I know her. Who wouldn't." She replied. I look at her with disbelief. This girl really surprise me. "I didn't know you're into music." I said. She looks at me and give me a small grin. "I'm into dancing also." She said proudly. I give her a 'I don't believe you' look. "Eyyy.. if you don't believe me why don't you see it yourself? I'm pretty sure once you saw me dancing you're regret not believing me. " She said with a smirk and challenging sound. "As if you're that good" I said. "Of course. I'm the best!" She replied.

I took the earphone out of her ear and walks away from her. "Just let me know if you want to see it, Chaeyoung!" She shouted. Some of students look at her. I got embarrassed so I walked faster.

I saw Jisoo standing in front of school entrance looking at me. I wave my hand towards her. She gave me a small smile. I asked her when I reached her. "Hi. How are you?" She started to walk so I walk with her. "I didn't know that you and Lisa are close." She not looking at me. Why is she curious? "Ahh.. we're not close she just love to make my day bad." I replied. She gave me a nod. A silence crept between us so I started to talk again. "Ahhh.. are you waiting for someone?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She said. "I saw standing there, I thought maybe you're waiting for someone." I defend. She look at me. "I'm waiting for you." She said without blinking and removing her eyes away from mine.

My heart started to beat faster. Yah! What's wrong with me? Why's my heart beating so fast? I stare at her. I can feel my blood goes to my cheeks. Jisoo gave me a smirk. "You're blushing." She said. "I-I'm n-not!" I said then run away from her. Gosh that's so embarrassing!

-----------

I'm walking towards our school gym. Today's subject is physical Ed so we're going to play the famous game.. Dodge ball. While I'm on my way I heard some ruckus. I came closer to check what it is.

"You! I told you, you're not worth it. Stop acting like you're good. Everything that you'll do is useless. So stop dreaming." A group of girls surrounding a girl. Are they bullies? One of the girl push the bullied girl's head using her finger. I only watched it. I have no power to defend her.

The three girls left and made I contact with me. They just shrugged my existence. I look back to the girl that their bullying I saw her name tag Kim Dahyun. We made I contact then she ran away.

----------

I'm here at the gym. I can't focus myself in the game because my mind is occupied by the incident happened a while ago. I should help her. I should've help her when I saw it. I know how it feels to get bullied. She doesn't deserve it. I'll do everything to protect that girl. I said those words to myself.

I don't know what happen but I heard Jennie calling my name. "Chaeyoung! Move!" She screamed. I didn't react right away so it's too late. I felt a something hard hit my head. I felt dizzy and the last thing that I saw before I passed out is Jisoo and Lisa rushing towards me.

Jennie's POV

When the ball hit Chaeyoung's head she passed out. I rushed towards her but I saw two figures pass me. It's Jisoo and Lisa. What's with this two? I asked myself.

I came closer to them. They are arguing. "Let her go Jisoo, I'll bring her to the nurse." Lisa said while trying to carry Chaeng. "I can do that too so let her go." Jisoo argued. It's strange. Both of them don't have the quality to help other especially Jisoo why are they arguing who's gonna help Chaeyoung? I asked myself curiously.

Since they can't stop arguing, I interfere. "Stop both of you. Me and Nayeon will bring her to the nurse. And don't you two dare to argue you're not gonna win." I said with full of authority. They're about to argue with me but I give them a warning look.  "I'll carry her." Chanyeol said. He's our president so I allowed him.

---------

I'm here at the classroom. The nurse said that we can't stay there because we have class to attend so we have no choice but to go back. Those two girls are strange. Do they like Chaeng? I mean they wouldn't acted that if my gut feeling is wrong. I said to myself while looking at Jisoo and Lisa.

The class is over so me and Nayeon decided to visit Chaeng. When we reached the nurse office I saw Sana outside. "What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked. She look at us. "I'm going to say sorry to her. I didn't mean to hit her." She said apologetically. I gave her an assurance smile. "Come with us." I said.

When we enter the room I saw Chaeyoung laying on her bed while using her cellphone. "Aigoo.. I think our Chaeng is okay now." Nayeon said to get her attention. Chaeyoung look at us. She stop playing with her phone and sit down. "Hi" she said. "How are you? Are you okay now?" I asked sincerely. "I'm okay now. Don't worry my head is harder than a steel." She said jokingly. "And that steel is thin as paper. Look at you. You passed out." Nayeon teasingly said. Chaeng just pout her lips. How cute! I commented but just to myself.

I think she noticed Sana. "I'm here to say sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I swear." Sana said sincerely. Chaeng give her a sweet smile "it's okay. I wasn't paying attention also so it's okay." She said politely. This girl is really an angel. I found myself smiling because of this interaction.

---------------

We accompany Chaeng to the ride the bus. "You don't really have to do this. I'm fine now." She said. "Nope. Just don't argue with us Chaeng, you won't win." Nayeon said and I nodded my head. "Thank you! You girls are the best" she said. "Of course we are! Not just the best but beautiful!" Nayeon said. I playfully rolled my eyes. The whole drive is full of smile and laughter.

I wish I have this day everyday. Full of happiness and excitement.