chapter 11

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm listening to my music when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at the person and saw that it's Chanyeol. I removed the earphones in both of my ears. "Hi" he said. "Hello. Can I help you?" I asked politely. "Uhmm.. I just wanted to know if you're okay now? You passed out yesterday." He asked with a hint of concern in his voice. He's the one you carried me to nurse room. "Oh, I forgot. You're the one who carried me at the nurse room yesterday. I'm okay now. And thank you for bringing me there." I said sincerely.

"That's good to hear." He said with relief. "Uhmm.. aside from checking how are you, I want to ask if would you like to have lunch with me?" He said while scratching the back of his head. "Uhmm.. sure, no problem. I'll tell Jennie and Nayeon that you're coming with us." I said. "If it's okay, I want just the two of us." He said. I'm not sure what I supposed to answer, but since he helped me yesterday I can return the favor.

"Sure. Since you helped me yesterday, I'll let the girls knows that I'll eat lunch with you." I said. His face lit up upon hearing my answer. "Really?! Thank you. See you later." He said full of excitement. Our teacher arrived so he return to his seat.

------------

Class is over so it means lunch break. I told Jennie and Nayeon that I won't go with them today because Chanyeol invited me to go with him. At first, Jennie doesn't like the idea of me having lunch with him but after a few convincing, she allows it. It's really heart warming to see my friends especially Jennie to show how caring they are. I'm so lucky to have them.

I'm on my way to the cafeteria when I received a text from Jisoo.

Jisoo: let's have lunch together.

Me: I can't. I have plan with Chanyeol.

Jisoo: I have something to tell you.

Me: can't you say it through text?

Jisoo: nope. It's important

Me: I can't today Jisoo. I already made plan with Chanyeol. I'll see you next time.

That's the last message that I sent because she didn't replied. What could it be? I asked myself.  I shrugged the thought and walk straight to the cafeteria. As I enter, I saw Chanyeol waiving his hand to me. I walk towards him. I sat down when I reached his seat. I looked at the varieties of food in the table. My mouth start to water because of how eye catching and how good it smells.

"Woah.. it looks delicious!" I said while roaming my eyes to the food. "I'm so glad you liked it. I put effort on making them." He said. I looked up to him wide eyes. "You made this? Wow you're so cool." I'm not joking. I'm surprise that he can prepare such a beautiful meal. "Yes I prepared them. Eat now before it gets cold." He said. I tried the egg roll and then the kimbap. Gosh it so delicious! "Hmmm.. it so good." I commented. He gave me a smile then gesture me to continue eating.

"I'm sorry if I ignore you. The food is so good that I can't stop eating." I said because I noticed that no one is talking. How rude of you Chaeng! I scolded myself. "No it's okay. Seeing you enjoying the food that I prepared is enough for me." He replied with his handsome smile. "What a sweet talker" I commented. He let out a chuckle.

I'm about to eat the egg roll when someone snatched my hand. I looked at the person who interrupt my meal. "What the hell Lisa?!" I said annoyingly. She ate the egg that I'm supposed to eat. "Woah.. this is good. Let me take one more bite." She said then took my chopsticks. "Yah.. that's mine. Go get your own food and utensils!" I hissed. She ignored me and continue to eat using my chopsticks. Arrgghh.. If only I could strangled her!