Dream?

Warning: Mention of violence

2057 Words

George didn't wake up early that morning, yesterday had to have been a
one time thing. He did wake up around 3 PM, still plenty of time to waste. Him and Nick were sitting at the island again, but this time eating brunch.

"Are you going to come with me? You can bring Karl." George said, mouth full of waffles.

"Speak when your mouth is not full, eww." Nick teased George, George just rolled his eyes and swallowed.

"Are you coming with me tonight, I said you can bring Karl?" George repeated.

"Oh, maybe. Club Vogue isn't really my type of club, plus I don't like going to club's a lot anyway."

"Please, I'm getting uneasy." George pleaded.

"Fine. Only if Karl says yes." Nick pulled out his phone and started typing a message.

"Thank you Nick, I appreciate it." George turned back to his food, and finished it all after a few minutes. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go without Nick, yet he didn't know why. He was confident before going by himself, but now it's almost guaranteed he would meet the man that messed his whole mind up.

"He said, "I would love to." So I guess we're all going." Nick wasn't that happy about it, but at least he would see Karl.

"Oh okay, good. Want to leave around maybe 9?"

"That's kind of late, but ok." It wasn't that late considering it was a club. Nick looked at his phone, typing yet another message. The time passed slowly, George anxiously watched as his phone skipped the minutes. The time was nearing 8:30.

This time George decided to dress up in a suit, he heard Club Vogue was almost a better club than L'man Club. So he needed to look nice.

Not that Nick was complaining, but he was also forced into a suit by George. Karl said he would also be in one. They soon headed over to Karl's house, they all decided it would be easier to pick Karl up.

"Sappy! George!" Karl climbed into the back seat, he quickly put on his seat belt and looked up towards the front."

"Sappy in a suit? Never seen that before." Karl laughed, George looked over to Nick's red face.

"I could say the same for you!" Nick looked back and smiled.

"We're all looking pretty snazzy, not going to lie gang." George snickered at Karls comment, Karl has always been one of his funny friends.

"Everyone ready, we all good?" Everyone nodded, George set off towards Club Vogue.

They walked in, neon lights flashed hitting every direction in the club. People were dancing to a very hyped up song.

"I'll go find him, you two have fun." George walked away to start exploring. He checked the left side of the club, no sign of him. He headed to the right side, he checked the bar, booths, and dance floor. He walked slowly back to the main part, he felt defeated. There was no sign of him. Was he lied to? Did he miss him again? He decided not to bother Karl and Nick, he saw them happily laughing and having drinks. He walked back over to the booths.

His heart sped up. His eyes opened widely, he felt like his legs locked in place. He stared at the one thing he had been going insane over for 2 days now. The thing that made him feel normal, safe, and just extremely happy for 4 minutes of his life.

That "thing" was looking right back at him. He stood up, his body language was different from before, he seemed... tense? Suddenly no words spoken, he was gripped tightly on the wrist, being pulled towards a back exit. He was now outside, he was dragged over to a small ally.