The Dance Of My Life

(3117 Words)

(TW: alcohol, talking about a sharp object)

After a while, they arrived at the club. It looked the same as George had always remembered it.

The sign on the front that read "L'man Club" shined bright purple and pink. It filled the streets with color. The colors sparkled in the dead of the night. Small dots of yellow light surrounded the building, lighting the place up even more for everyone to see.

Usually they would get way more business, but tonight was one of those nights for "known" people. As long as you were kind of known, the guards really decided that based off of subscribers/followers, you were allowed in.

Groups of people stood on each side of the building, these people were the normies. They were all the fans waiting to see if they recognized anyone entering. The guards didn't let them get close enough, so other than people screaming as loud as possible they didn't bother the "celebrities".

Nick parked in the VIP section, shifting the gear to the break.

"Alright Georgie, let's have the time of our life tonight. It's going to be a good night." Nick placed his hand on George's shoulder and lightly squeezed. George nodded, debating on yelling at the dumb name he was just called or not. He decided not to and stepped out, the breeze hit his face right away.

Usually it wasn't cold in Florida, tonight had an exception. The breeze was chilly, gaining George and Nick goosebumps. George let out a small sigh and made his way to the entrance, Nick right by his side.

They weren't sure who they would see tonight, but one of their friends was always there. No matter what the night was, this club was loved in this town. So they didn't worry about it. Even if George and Nick were the only ones they knew tonight, they could easily have the night of their lives with each other.

George was observing the people screaming at the big and small celebrities that walked in, everyone was screamed for. At least one person knew the smaller celebrities, no one ever walked into that building without someone screaming their name.

As George and Nick made their way to the doors, the screams around them echoed through the whole street. Most screaming was a mixture of George or Georgenotfound and the others screaming Sapnap. George waved at each side, trying to be polite. He didn't even need to show his card, the guards knew they were ok to go in just by the reaction from the citizens and how many times they've been there.

Nick swung the door open, allowing George to go in first. George muttered a quiet thanks, walking in.

The music was blasting a familiar tune. People scattered around the club, some on the dance floor, in seats, the bar, upper loft area, no spot was left unattended to. He recognized many people first look around.

George's good friend Alex (Quackity) was seated at one of the booths. Some of the smaller girl creators crowded around him, he didn't look uncomfortable. Alex liked attention, he could draw any girl in from miles away. He had the looks, jokes, just personality in general. George knew that was his best quality, his personality.

Nick's good friend Karl, was around his friends. His face was bright red, he was obviously laughing at something. His friend's were patting Karl on the back, all of them seemed so happy. It made a smile form on Nick's face. He loved seeing Karl happy, they have been friends for years. They didn't hang out much, but when they did it was amazing.

Others that they slightly knew were on the dance floor, but nobody they knew too well.

"What are we doing first?" Nick was screaming over the blaring music.