As We Grow

3120 Words

"Okay, where exactly are we going?" Dream peered over at George who was driving, Dream had no hints of where he was going.

"Beach of course, but you basically kidnapped me so I have no clothes. We're going shopping." George gave a sarcastic smile at Dream.

"Kidnapped you? You willingly got into the car!" Dream found himself wheezing, unable to catch a breath of air.

"Eh, same thing." George shrugged, Dream continued laughing over the shorter boys thinking.

Shortly after they arrived at the mall, George was acting like a little kid who was about to get a bunch of toys. Dream knew he was growing fond of this boy, he hated it. Looking at George brought red to his cheeks, luckily the mask covered that up. George would never let Dream live that down sense he blushed just staring at him.

He barely even knew George, but he felt so attached. The night when he screamed at George it seemed good to finally yell at the person who ruined a part of his life..but nonetheless it just hurt Dream deeply staring at the fearful boy. That's why he went upstairs, he couldn't stare at the boy who now feared him. It hurt knowing he hurt someone he felt connected to, it felt wrong.

"Dream we're here. What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter. Let's get this over with." Dream gave George a reassuring smile. They both stepped out and walked through the entrance. The mall was full of people, kids, adults, teenagers, babys, everyone. It was crowded, the food court almost completely full. Dream felt uneasy, he didn't like crowded places, he couldn't watch his surroundings as well.

"You seemed stressed out, we're just getting me a few things and we'll leave don't worry." George smiled at Dream warmly, Dream felt his cheeks heat up. That was another thing, Dream felt silly in public with a mask on. He only took it off to sleep, hoping George wouldn't sneak into his room to catch a glimpse.

They walked down the large walk way, stores filled the walls. George didn't seem interested in many of the stores in sight, but he went into a few of them. He bought some pairs of ripped jeans, sweatpants, plain different colored shirts, some fancier clothes, normal jeans, hoodies, and many more clothing items. Dream was surprised on how much George was spending, he was throwing his money away with no care in the world. Soon they got to a tuxedo shop.

"Why do you need a tuxedo?"

"What if we go somewhere fancy? Stupid." George grinned at Dream.

Dream decided to wait outside the shop, he didn't want to wait there for George to get sized and probably spend 30 minutes finding the perfect one. Dream just scrolled through instagram, liking a few posts here and there.

"Dream! I got this amazing one look!" George was now in front of Dream holding up a tuxedo that looked very expensive. It was the most expensive clothing item George had ever bought.

"You need to slow down on your money."

"I'm basically a millionaire, I should be allowed to have some fun." Dream shook his head at George's slight cockiness.

"Is it okay if I run to the bathroom really fast? I'll be quick." Dream nodded, he would just stay put. George ran off, leaving all of his many bags of clothes beside Dream.

George opened the bathroom door quickly, he hadn't gone all day. He walked into a stall, locking the door behind him. He went to the bathroom, he unlocked the door in a swift moment. He jumped back, almost falling over.

"Hello Georgie." The pink haired man took place in front of him, the size difference was incredible. George felt weak under his gaze.

"I didn't see you at the club, what a shame." Techno pulled out a small pocket knife, George was now against the bathroom stall door, knife lifting up his chin.