Little Run In

Little Run In

(2579 Words)

It's been almost a month since George "moved" in with Dream. They were closer than ever, but George missed Nick. He still hadn't been able to go to any clubs or meet any of his friends.

But.

Today is that day! He will be going to L'man Club with ALL of his friends and then going back to his suit with Dream, Karl, and Sapnap to hangout. Dream really didn't like the idea of the club, but George insisted so he could see Alex and Tommy too.

----

It was now 10 pm, they decided going out late was better. Dream and George were both dressed really nice, they were in front of the L'man Club doors.

"Ready?"

"Yes, thank you so much Dream for this." Dream opened the door and the two both walked in. They heard cheering and clapping as they entered.

Over 10 people, some people George didn't recognize, were sat around a table cheering at their entrance. Nick of course being the loudest.

Nick flew up and ran into George causing them to stumble backwards, almost falling over.

"GEORGIEEEEEEE!" Nick squeezed George as hard as possible, he was back with his best friend.

"Oh my lord Sap, I missed you too." George squeezed Nick, laughing at what just happened.

"I missed you sooo muchh Georgie, it's been a whole month! Discord calls aren't enough for me!" George smiled, it made him feel happy that he was truly loved by his best friend.

(as friends of course)

They pulled out of the embrace, smiles lit up both of their faces. They made it to the table, everyone was all happy.

"Big D! Big G! How are you?" Tommy flashed a smile, Toby right by his side.

"Oh my god Tommy never call me Big D again." Dream rolled his eyes, he scooted his chair closer to the table.

"Little D?"

"Tommy."

"Okay okay Dream. No need to get sensitive over size!" Right as those words came out not that you could see it but you could feel that Dream was glaring at Tommy. Tommy quickly threw his hands up and shrugged; he looked scared. Everyone erupted into laughs, George looked around at some people he didn't quite recognize.

He did recognize Tommy, Nick, Alex, Karl, Wilbur, and Phil but other than that everyone else that was squshed around the table he didn't know. Dream seemed to know everyone at the table, he talked with everyone, not leaving a single person out. He lightly elbowed Dream.

"Could you introduce everyone to me? I don't really know some people." Dream nodded.

"Okay! So I know some people don't know George and visa versa so let's put names on everyone. Well now you know this is George...so yeah." Dream started pointing around the table at different people.

"Niki, Darryl, Zak, Ranboo, Eret, Grayson, and Floris! For Darryl, Zak, and Floris call them Bad, Skeppy, and Fundy. They would rather be called that as a nickname." (Grayson is Purpled)

George nodded making a mental note to remember everyone's names, it seemed simple enough.

George soon took in shortly after sitting there that Bad was the sweetest most wholesome one. Grayson and Ranboo were absolutely hilarious, Fundy was constantly called a furry, Eret was very professional and polite but he still made jokes and laughed, and Skeppy was also pretty funny and he stuck to Bad mostly. Most of them really enjoyed meeting George. Others were okay with his presence but they clearly weren't going to become close.