Going Out

The Masked Man

-------------------------------

Oh and the first few chapters will be focused around clubs btw. I think I did better on this chapter then my last book :)

(1829 Words)

-Future-

The air felt stiff, the bed creaked from underneath him. He twisted and turned all night, barely getting an eye of sleep as always but it seemed worse now. All he could do is toss around with one thing on his mind.

The Masked Man.

------------------------

"Oh my god George, I'm going to lose it. Get up." Nick's words echoed through George's head. He already felt sick and he hasn't even moved an inch. He shoved his face further down into his pillow, trying to block out any sounds around him. Nick inhaled deeply, trying not to snap. Instead he walked over to the bed, ripping all covers and blankets even close to George off the bed.

"What the fuck Nick." George sat up abruptly. He winced as the light from outside that lit up his whole room, now beaming in his eyes. He shut his eyes tightly, bringing his hands up to rub them roughly.

"Finally. Now get up George, it's already 2." George glanced at the clock at his side, Nick was correct. The time read 2:13 PM, he overslept. He wished he could sleep longer, he never really got good sleep. It has been difficult for him for years, he was definitely not a morning person.

George contemplated laying back down, blankets or not. Except, he knew with Nick standing right there it would never work. Nick would be shouting at George in seconds.

"Please get ready, you're on my last nerve. I've been trying to wake you up for hours George. It has never been this bad." George stared blankly at Nick, he didn't need to be told that. He already knew.

Every night it seemed to get worse, less sleep, later he woke up. Soon enough, he would probably start waking up at dinner time any day now. Him and Nick spoke briefly about medication but George has never been a big fan of medicine. Advil was his stopping point, he has never taken anything different. Of course Advil doesn't help with sleep, so that wouldn't do him any good.

George struggled to stand, he slowly brought himself to his feet. He briefly waved side from side as his vision got blurry. It didn't last for long but it did concern Nick. Nick was at George's side clutching onto his arm trying to steady him. It half way helped.

"How about we go partying tonight? You love dancing and meeting other famous creators, right?" Nick watched as George's eyes explored the room. Dancing? George could barley stand. The shorter man nodded, breaking his arm away from his friend.

"I'll go shower Nick." George walked forward, stumbled, but blocked Nick from helping him. He could do this himself, he's strong enough.

George was in a car accident a few years ago with his fiance, they were driving home from the beach right after he had proposed. He was so happy, so in love the whole moment was a blur. He was going through the intersection, a motorcycle sped in front of him, making George step on the brakes, causing a car to slam into the side of them going at least 60 MPH. Everyone died in that accident, except George. He had to live through the pain of thinking he killed 3 hopeless souls. All George got was 2 broken legs and a 1 month coma. He wished he had gotten worse.