♡ 19 ♡

i'm writing drama to all night- well then-

✿————————✿

while the five boys were trying to calm down hoseok, yoongi had texted kwan for them to meet up. if you said yoongi was upset or angry then you were greatly mistaken because he was furious that anyone would call hoseok that when they didnt actually even know him in reality. he decided to meet up with her at the back of the campus behind one of the buildings  so they could have more privacy.

kwan skipped her way over to where yoongi was standing behind the building with a proud smile on her face. yoongi was disgusted over how she could look so happy after just degrading someone for something that simply wasn't true.

"did you need something babe?" kwan asked happily, still smiling and acting like she never did anything but that changed when yoongis facial expression didn't change into a smile but rather turned into a more angry facial expression.

"yes. we need to talk about what just happened." yoongi said in a low tone which only caused for kwan to swallow nervously.

"what about it babe? nothing bad happened and i simply put the boy in his place." she said annoyed, not caring that what she just said made yoongi more upset with her.

"you can't just put down my friends like that! he's my best friend and he has been since we were little. i cant see my life without him and you don't even know him. you've barely ever talked to him and the last few things i've been hearing is where every time you talk to him, you put him down or make it to where he is not as close with me. that's not your right to be doing and it's definitely not right for you to tell him that i would never want to be with him or that he doesn't deserve me. you also don't have a right to be speaking for me especially when it comes to MY best friends. if i wanted him out of my life, i wouldn't have become friends with him when we were younger so can you mind your own fucking business and not get involved with MY private life. you don't know him so you can't just assume he's a "slut" because he's not. he's never been in a relationship, he's never slept with anyone and i know he already likes a guy. PLUS last saturday was us hanging out as FRIENDS like we used to do when we were in high school. we are always super cuddly and he's the only one i will let actually touch me because i feel comfortable around him and have known him for the longest time. what you saw last friday was us being how we always are and he needed to feel safe and comfortable because of people staring at him and he found that within me. it was nothing more then me keeping him comfortable. i swear if i hear you spreading out anymore rumors that involve him and ones that make him cry like that again, i will make sure that everyone knows how you really are which is an overly jealous and possessive liar who will do anything she can just to get her way. so from now on, leave me and ALL of my friends alone especially hoseok. good bye kwan, we are no longer together so don't bother with texting me or telling others we are still dating. don't ever come near me again." and with that, yoongi walked off and texted hoseok for them to meet up.

a few minutes passed and yoongi was right at courtyard, already seeing hoseok on the bench in the middle of the courtyard but not noticing his other friends watching from afar. he ran up to where hoseok was sitting and sat next to him. hoseok just stayed looking down and they sat in a silence for a bit until hoseok decided to speak up.

"hyung... i'm sorry if i caused you any embarrassment or ruined your relationship with kwan.. i didn't mean to do so with setting up the hangout with us two and i completely understand if you no longer would like to be friends with me.." hoseok said quietly but yoongi could hear loud and clear. hearing hoseok say that broke the older heart and he immediately hugged hoseok tightly.

"no no, don't be sorry, none of this is your fault okay? i don't want to lose you as a friend. i can't imagine being without you so please stay with me. also you didnt ruin my relationship with kwan and rather helped me have a reason as to why to break up with her since the other reason she would've really disliked.. also you didnt embarrass me. i guess all the kids who saw what kwan said to you agreed to showing me the video and that's how i found out. no one is judging you by the way. if kwan ever approaches you or says ANYTHING to you, tell me immediately alrighty?" yoongi said softly while making hoseok look at him by pulling up hoseoks chin with his finger. yoongi saw that hoseok had gotten done with crying a while ago as his eyes were all puffy and red, same with his cheeks and his lips were all swollen.

fuck.. i couldn't protect him from her words.. yoongi thought and pulled hoseok into another hug. "it's okay hobi, everything is okay now. you don't have to worry about her anymore and you aren't a slut. please don't take what she said to heart because none of it was true." yoongi fold hoseok as they hugged. hoseok melted into the hug and cuddled into yoongi, enjoying his presence and thankful that yoongi didn't decide to leave him.

"o-okay hyungie. thank you for not leaving me" hoseok said softly while staying snuggled into yoongi. they didnt say much after that, just enjoying each other's warmth on the cold day and their presence in general.

"oh yeah! i meant to tell you this later today but there's going to be a christmas party planned this friday soo wanna come with me? i don't have anyone else to invite and i'm sure our friends already got the invite but i wanna like personally invite you to it-" hoseok blushes and nodded looking at yoongi.

"i would love to go with you hyung, thank you for inviting me with you. come to my dorm though please" hoseok pouted and yoongi giggled, pulling hoseok into another hug so they could cuddle more.

✿—————————✿

LOVE HOW YOUR BODY FEELS ON ME. WHEN YOU GET BACK LET ME GET THAT
WE'LL TAKE THE HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN!
uhhh anyways hope you enjoyed! also this ff is coming to an end soon :( ahh i'm sorry if this was way rushed but i wanted to upload this by mid of winter break :) i was also vibing while writing this loll anyways hope you enjoyed!!