♡ 8 ♡

2seok = best babies! also if you can't tell, hobi likes to be called baby so that's why jin calls him that so much :) also i don't know if anyone wants 2seok soft content but here it is anyways! there will be a surprise tho during this :)))

—————————

soon both of the boys' classes ended and they met up at four. the two of them immediately but also sneakily made their way to the gate. "sooo who's car we taking?" jin asked as he looked at hoseok who was looking around, trying to avoid his friends. once he didn't see any of his friends and everyone was clear around them, he looked back at the older and shrugged.

"we can take my car i suppose. you can text your boyfriend that you'll be spending time with me since he is going to worry over where you are and where i am" hoseok told jin, the older smiled and pulled out his phone, texting namjoon about what was happening.

"okay! joon says to have fun and that we shall do! lets go get some ice cream now!!" hoseok giggled at how excited jin was over this and they started walking over to the parking garage that had hoseoks car in.

about twenty minutes later they are at the ice cream shop and enjoying the creamy coldness of it. "you know.. joonie would be complaining about the mint chocolate chip flavor right about now-" hoseok said as he looked at jin, trying not to laugh. this only caused for both to burst out laughing.

"it's like toothpaste on a waffle cone! how can someone eat such a nasty thing and actually enjoy it?" jin said, mimicking how pressed joon would sound when saying it. this only caused for them to laugh even harder. both of their troubles and thoughts went away as they hung out, joking around and mainly making fun of joon over the mint chocolate chip ice cream. they were so focused on each other and having a good time with their jokes that they didn't notice that a boy and a girl came in to the same shop, holding hands or the boy who caught a glance at the happy hoseok which whether he wanted to admit it or not, he felt jealous that he couldn't make hoseok as happy as the others could.

earlier that day, after yoongi and kwan hugged, kwan asked if they could go out on a date and yoongi agreed. they both had liked the idea of going to the same ice cream shop that later, hoseok and seokjin would agree on going too. "we can go there after my class ends. i'll meet you in the parking lot of the ice cream shop, okay?" yoongi asked the girl and nodded happily.

"yes that will work!" she responded and looked at the time. "ahh i must go to class now, i'll see you later tonight!" she said and then ran off, going to her class as yoongi walked off and did the same.

now here they were, at the same shop that hoseok and seokjin were at. both of them laughing and having a good time but yoongi soon looked away and bought ice cream for the two. yoongi sat them on the other side of the shop so the two different pairs wouldn't meet up and so yoongi couldn't be spotted by his friends. yoongi knew that if the two wanted to hang out with their friends then everyone else would've been with them so yoongi figured they wanted alone time to hang out. of course this didn't stop yoongi stealing glances at the slightly younger while eating his ice cream and smile softly when he could hear hoseoks loud but cute laugh.

kwan noticed how yoongi wasn't fully paying attention to her so when he looked at hoseok then looked back down at his ice cream, she stole a glance in the direction of hoseok. as soon as she spotted hoseok, she knew that was what yoongi kept looking at. ugh! i swear to god, that boy is always where ever we are. cant he just back off and let me be with yoongi? if he doesn't stop following everywhere we fucking go, i will tell him again. kwan thought as she turned back to yoongi, seeing him smile a little and she calmed down from her fit of jealousy.

this went on for a bit longer and when kwan was about to say something to yoongi, she saw the males eyes advert to something moving behind her. she looked back and saw hoseok and seokjin leaving. "finally they're leaving" she mumbled quietly but yoongi still heard. he immediately looked at her with a bit of shock.

"what the HELL does that mean?!" yoongi asked a bit louder then he expected but at the moment he was too upset about hearing what she said. his outburst caused others to turn towards him, two of those people being his friends but he didn't notice as he was still staring at kwan with an upset look,

kwan started panicking as she didn't expect yoongi to hear. "u-uh i mean that i noticed you kept taking notice to your friends and thought you would go over to them, ditching me so i got scared but since they are now leaving, i don't have to fear that... i didn't mean to sound offensive, i'm really sorry" she said quickly, trying to give yoongi a sad but cute pout to convince him that she was sorry when really she wasn't. yoongi calmed down a bit and nodded, saying that he forgives her. after her fake apology that hoseok and seokjin both heard, they left.

"well there goes our idea of no drama- anyways wanna go shopping now? i mean that was the other part of my idea" seokjin sighed turning to hoseok.

"yes please, i wanna forget what i just witnessed of a date.." hoseok replied sadly but then smiled. "hyung, i think i have a plan~" hoseoks tone was excited but you could tell that the way hoseok is thinking right now is purely because he wants to be a tease.

"hmm okay! but you better tell me that plan so i can make sure no harm is done to anyone that i claim as my child" seokjin said causing hoseok to giggle. hoseok spilled his plan to seokjin, the older agreed and liked the idea but shocked he didn't come up with it himself.

min yoongi, you are in for a treat.

—————————

hiyo! i have a test in my next class 💔 i would say wish me luck but by the time someone actually read this, i'll be done with the test and have a grade on it. also not @ how i was writing this in class anyways i hope you enjoyed this!
one last thing, LAST CLASS OF THE DAY THEN IM OFF TO WINTER BREAK! HELL YEAH!!