♡ 23 ♡

a few days had now passed, it was close to being new years. ever since the christmas party, the friend group of the seven boys was awkward with hoseok avoiding yoongi every time that yoongi was in a close proximity. hoseok didn't want to deal with the fact that yoongi may want to end their friendship so in order to keep running away from that statement, he hid away from the older.

as hoseok was now peacefully laying on the couch in the main room of his and namjoons dorm, the slightly younger boy suddenly popped into the room and sat beside hoseok. "hey hobi! jinnie hyung and i are gonna go out on a date later tonight so you'll have the dorm to yourself, i hope you don't mind" hoseok turned and looked at namjoon with a smile. he was happy that the two were always able to make time for each other. it had been like that ever since the two boys got together in high school. even though both were always busy with classes and family, they always found a way to go on dates and do things with each other. seeing them made hoseok want to have that with yoongi but he knew that it was probably out the window by now after what happened and him avoiding yoongi for the past three days.

"ahh okay! have fun with jin hyung tonight then" the older said with a soft tone and gave a bigger smile. hoseok turned back to the tv, watching it and so did the younger.

to hoseok, it seemed like nothing was being planned to happen tonight but for namjoon and seokjin, there was a lot that was going to happen. while namjoon was telling hoseok about his date, seokjin was telling yoongi something completely different.

"hey yoongi! joon and i were planning on hanging out tonight as his dorm and we wanted to invite you over since we haven't had quality time together. we figured it would be awkward if hoseok was there at the same time but he said that he is going to spend the next few days with his family since we are in break.. sooo you down?" seokjin asked hopeful that the younger would agree to coming over cause other the plan would go downhill and not work.

yoongi turned to seokjin and shrugged, "i mean i got nothing better to do so sure... but don't you guys dare make out in front of me or advance to anything more otherwise i'm leaving immediately" the younger glared at the older while the older giggled. seokjin nodded and immediately pulled out his phone, texting his boyfriend that yoongi agreed. their plan was so far successful but later tonight, they would have no idea if their plan would be successful or a complete and utter fail. all the couple could do was hope for the very best and that their two friends would stop suffering and overthinking and just get together finally after all this time.

the couple knew that it wasn't always a good thing to meddle into other peoples lives and plan something like this but they also knew the two boys would continue to avoid each other and make everything awkward. namjoon and seokjin talked to the other three about the plan which they agreed it might help with the situation and that they would play along with it.

a few hours had passed and it was now time for the plan to come into action. "hey yoongs, imma go get some food and then drop them off at joon and hobis dorm, i'll meet you there in thirty minutes! don't be late!" seokjin smiled at yoongi.

"oh.. okay, i'll see then i guess" yoongi waved bye to the older as he took his keys and left the dorm. i know it doesn't matter what i wear but what if i happen to come across hobi.. should i wear something nice incase i do?? nah, i'll just wear a little bit nicer clothes. yoongi thought to himself as he looked into the abyss. he got up, going straight to his room and started to figure something to wear which was an oversized flannel sweater and some ripped jeans.

while yoongi was trying to figure out what wear, seokjin had come to pick up namjoon and take him out to the date which now left hoseok all alone. it's not that he minded the quietness and loneliness, he just didn't know what to do. he got up from the couch, waddling over to the freezer and grabbed some ice cream then went back to couch, putting on a random disney movie while eating his boredom away.

thirty minutes into the movie there was a knock at the door that hoseok didn't expect. who the hell is at the door??? joon and jin are supposed to be on their date- hoseok rambled to himself in annoyance but got up anyways, heading over to the door and opening it. he didn't bother to see who was at the door, he simply didn't care.

as soon as he opened the door and saw who was behind it, he was met with an equally as shocked boy. hoseok couldn't help but want to close the door and immediately hide in his bed which he was about to do that until a foot stopped the door from closing and yoongi saying "hobi wait! don't close the door please.."

————————

eeee hi- i wrote this while i was in class and supposed to be doing a test- OOPS a n y w a y s uhhh i hope you enjoyed 🥺 also i think the next chapter or the one after the next chapter is gonna be the last i'll upload 🥲 AHHH also i started reading black butler SHDHJ i'll have to watch the anime after i'm done reading the mangas :)) have y'all read any mangas?