Chapter 1

Hey everyone! So..yea I am seeing that you guys are just reading like the first two chapters and that's it really. It  sucks though. Lemme just say that. I know that it's quite boring at first, so you think that the rest might not be good either. But I promise, it gets SO much better! So keep reading no matter what! Thanks!
________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

"Hey Kaylin it's already 8 you should get up now."

No response...

"Kaylin Avery Parker get your lazy butt up!" Lilly screamed from the side of Kay's bed.

Kaylin immediately jumped out of bed rubbing her eyes. She knows not to let Lilly warn her more than twice to wake up or else she gets punished for it. Last week Kaylin woke up to a pitcher of ice water on her head.

"Okay okay i'm up! Just don't hurt me! By the way, what time is class today?" The tired Kay asked.

"Well let's see, it's Wednesday right?" Lilly started to talk to herself examining their schedules. "So that means 11:30 today with Professor Glowniak. He told me to let you know he wants us to show up 10 minutes earlier. Don't ask me why because i can't tell you."

Kaylin's POV

Lilly and i go to Phoenix University in Arizona and take Business Administration. Her and I are super close because both of our uncles are from South Korea. So, our dream life is to be able to fly to South Korea and work as a manager for a major music company. We've heard of many artists who are very talented under the name of SM Entertainment. See, we do our research. But hey, everyone can dream can't they?

"Alright. What do you want for breakfast? Aish. I'm starving!" I eagerly mentioned the subject while rubbing my right hand over my tummy.

Lilly sighed. "I'll get out the griddle and make us some pancakes, okay?"

"Ohhhhh can you please add some blueberries to mine? Please?!" I asked wide-eyed.

Blueberries and strawberries are my favorite foods. I slightly prefer strawberries, but you can't really put them into pancakes easily.

"Aish Kay! Whatever, but only today. You're so lucky I like to cook. If i didn't, guess what you'd be eating right now? She asked me.

"Huh? Cereal?"

"Nope. Nothing. I wouldn't even pour you a bowl of cereal."

"Yah okay! I'll make you some breakfast tomorrow than." I offered.

She smiled in agreement while pouring in the thawed berries into the batter.Since cooking should take about 10-15 minutes i decided to take a quick shower.

I ran to my room and grabbed my brand new bottles of mixed berry scented shampoo and conditioner. Then i sped for the bathroom quickly so that when i got out the food wouldn't be cold.

--------------------

After straightening my reddish hair, I applied my usual everyday makeup which consisted of very little eye liner and mascara. Everyone tells me I don't need any of it because I have such big brown eyes that can catch anyone's attention on their own, but truth is, I'm self-conscious of my appearance.

I strolled over to my full body mirror and adjusted my floral print scarf and slipped on my favorite beanie.

"Kaylin your food's done!" I heard Lilly yell from the kitchen.

At the dining table shew had set up not only blueberry pancakes, but several pieces of bacon and a bagel spread with cream cheese only. I admired my favorite breakfast right in front of me when I was about to dig right into the delicious food. Then something didn't feel correct.