Chapter 5

Kaylin's POV

So I called Lilly, but her phone was off. So I just sent her a quick message letting her know I was here safely and that Super Junior is really nice! And cute!

I began to walk to the kitchen because all of a sudden my throat was like a desert. And I was thirsty! Just not in that bad way all y'all say.

I ended up meeting one of the guys I thought was gay earlier halfway there.

"Annyeong Kay! I'm Eunhyuk! Nice to meet you! Although, you probably already know me." He showed his gums in his smile, which was pretty darn cute.

"Hey Eunhyuk! And nope. Doesn't really ring a bell."

"Lee Hyukjae? Don't know the name?"

"Nope."

"The hit Oppa Oppa?"

"Nope."

"Donghae and Eunhyuk? Famous 'couple'"

"Nope."

"I Wanna Dance?!"

"Nope."

"Wow so you really didn't know Super Junior. Hmm, so you've got a lot to learn about us!" He grabbed my hand and started walking me to the couch that I previously sat at with Henry 10 minutes ago.

"Yea, I guess. But what are you doing? Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Aish what's up with Korean super stars..

"All of Super Junior get your butts in here!" He yelled throughout the entire place.

"So, who do you know already?"

I thought for a long second. Does he mean just names?

"I know Sungmin because he's my cousin. I talked to Henry for like a minute and a half, and I know a few names. There's Eunhyuk, which would be you, Henry, Leeteuk, and Kyuhyun! That's it though." I felt a bit embarrassed because I knew hardly any of their names and I start working with them tomorrow.

"That's actually a pretty good start. This means I can introduce you to everyone else!"

I nodded and laughed from his childish excitement. I waited for all the members to slowly make their way into the room. And of course, I smiled big to each one of them. It felt great when they smiled back!

"Okay! Everyone is here! So time to start! Going from left to right in the room will be fine." They all agreed to it.

"First one up is ZhouMi! He's the one with the song Rewind! It's catchy -hint hint- watch the vid! It's good! He's also a bit tall, so you might be able to remember him." I went to shake his hand but he pulled me into a..hug?

"Welcome to the family Kaylin. We're glad to have you." Family huh? I guess Minnie wasn't just saying things.

"Next! Ahh Ryeowook hyung! He's the short one who loves to cook! He's in K.R.Y. So he's an amazing singer. Do you cook Kay?" Eunhyuk started asking me.

"Uhh yes I enjoy it. But I only remember how to make American food except for Ramen because at my apartment in America, my best friend and I always made it. And question. What's K.R.Y?" They looked at me as if I just ran over their pets with a car. Especially Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and turtle guy. I got very confused. Then turtle guy began to speak.

"It's a group of Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and I for the best singers! It's K.R.Y, standing for Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung!" Ahh so turtle guy is now Yesung. Oh well. I'm keeping their nicknames.