Chapter 7

Sungmin's POV

"Pass me some more bacon hyung." I sat at the end of the table with my plate while Wookie taunted me and Hyukie with the second batch of bacon that was sizzling on the grill.

"But there's only one piece Sungmin, what if I want it?" I frowned at him.

"Neither of you are getting it now." I lifted my head to see bacon hanging out of Heechul's mouth. He smiled and walked to the fridge to pour himself a glass of milk.

I glared in his direction and just decided to stay patient for the next round. Besides, then it'll be hot crispy bacon and not room temperature which is the kind on the table when I woke up.

"Is manager Kaylin awake yet? I wanna know if she gets to come with me to my photo shoot later for some more D&E secret stuff." Donghae scratched his head and shot me a smile.

"She will?!" Eunhyuk gasped. "Let's go wake her!"

They were about to run into her room before I was able to stop them. It was only 7:30 and I knew she'd be cranky. Should I let them bother her so she can rip their heads off, or do my fellow members a favor?

"Hyungs! I suggest you don't do this now by yourselves. She'll throw you out her window at this hour." I warned them at the last second.

"Then you come wake her up. She won't hurt you. Please?" Hae popped out his bottom lip.

I sighed and walked slowly into my sleeping cousin's bedroom. I made them stay in her living room.

I heard her mumbling something to herself and I leaned over her to see her face and she was smiling. Hmm I wonder what's going on in her head.

"Kaylin? It's time to wake up. C'mon. Wookie's making us all bacon and eggs. Hurry before Shindong, Kyuhyun, and Siwon eat all yours. Kaylin?" Okay I'm done playing nice now. I wanna eat and if she doesn't wake up I don't get to. I poked her cheek and side as a warning yet she made no movement.

"KAYLIN AVERY!" I whipped a pillow at her head and ran out of the room so I could stick only my head into the room. I was not dying today.

"WHAT?!" She jerked up and ran her hand through her hair and rubbed her eyes.

"Wakey wakey!" I smiled at her and ran back to the table and grabbed some food quickly before it was gone. Hae and Hyuk followed me but waited eagerly for her to come to their dorm.

Kaylin's POV

Everything went black. I jerked my head up to a bright window to my left and Min in my doorway. He reminded me to eat and ran away. Or did he? I don't know but now I'm starving.

Did I seriously dream about making out with Henry last night? Wow. That's weird. I wonder if he kisses good. Hmm, something to think about. But not now. Now is the time to take all the food I can until my plate is full so I don't have to watch everyone else eat up the food that was supposed to be my share.

I slid on my black joggers and replaced my night shirt with a brand new Super Junior shirt I bought to show them I'm cheering them on even if I'm just their manager and not a crazed fan. Until later on, I'm hiding it with my blue north face.

I didn't bother putting on makeup or doing hair yet. I only care about food at the moment.

I ran to the guys dorm and knocked twice before storming in and running to get a plate.

"Morning Kay." Various voices said.

"Good morning boys!" I said with a smile.

"Morning goat breath." I jumped to the sudden nearness of Kyu right behind me. I turned around and faced his smirk. "How ya doing? Not brushing your teeth I see."