Chapter 3

Kaylin's POV

"So are you excited?" Lil sat across from me at the Tim Hortons closest to our apartment.

I nodded my head. "Ehh..I'm thinking more nervous than anything to be honest." I sipped some of my hot chocolate since it was my favorite warm drink besides tea, plus here, it's like heaven. I also nibbled some of my blueberry muffin.

"Nah don't be. It'll be fun. I'm sure."

"Thanks Lilly. For cheering me up. It's been awhile since we, or I at least, have been to Seoul. So I haven't ridden a plane in awhile." I checked my facebook if there was anything at the moment to get my mind off of things.

"Yea you're right. You're probably gonna die." She looked at me serious and I freaked.

"LILLY RIVERA!!! WHAT THE HECK! IF I DO DIE IT'S YOUR FAULT!" It was then I realized I was yelling...in the middle of public...with other people near us...

I looked over to Lilly again and found her getting up and leaving to throw her bagel and empty frozen hot chocolate cup away. I watched her carefully and she simply walked out the door and left me sitting in my seat like a retard and loner!

I smiled as an apology to the few elders and such staring at me. I thanked the workers for my food and got out of there.

There's many things I'm not fond of AT ALL. And one of them is getting embarrassed! That's probably at the top of the list!

I power walked to our car swinging my arms all the way up to my head and glared her down until she finally glaced up when I was two feet away and she started laughing. And really hard too.

"Dude! You know I hate being humiliated! Why'd you do that to me! And I'm not going to die will I??" I buckled my seat belt and turned down the stupid country song that was playing. Why does she listen to that?

"I was just kidding! I promise! You better not die either. Then I wouldn't be able to meet Super Junior!" She made her statement and I looked at her.

"Okay, Okay! I'm done I swear! Sorry but I wasn't joking about dying. Do not do that! By the way, I bought you some strawberry flavored and also doublemint gum for your plane ride! And at the apartment I have a bunch of snacks too! You're welcome!" Doesn't she just love to brag. Ha that's why I love her though.

We continued talking about one of our favorite subjects -food- and made it home.

"Just so you know it's already 5:30 so you should hurry in there and check you have everything. Then we gotta load it into the car and leave. You can't be late your first day."

"Ugh I don't wanna leave! And I don't even have to do anything today!" I grabbed my cup filled with chocolatey goodness and strolled into the building with Lil.

Good clothes......check

Around-the-house clothes......check

Pyjamas......check

Sports clothing......check

Tennis shoes......check

Dress shoes......check

One, two, three suitcases......check

I kept a mental checklist in my mind just to make sure. Once I had everything I needed in the car, I had about 10 minutes to spare. So I said goodbye to my neighbors, my apartment, and even though she was driving me to the airport, my best friend.

The airport was actually rather close so we made it there in no time.

Lil and I talked, and talked, and talked..until I heard my flight get called.