Chapter 4

Sorry about this at the beginning but I am SOOOOO happy that I already hit over 100 views!!!! Thank you everyone who has read this and/or has been reading it! I really appreciate it!!! Soooo...enjoy chapter 4!!!

~Emma♡
______________________________________________________________________________

Kay's POV

The boys I met at the airport were super nice and brought my stuff to my room for me. I was grateful to already have some "friends" I guess.

Anywho..they welcomed me which was great! They seem so nice so far! I'm still a bit shaky though about meeting the other 8 or so.

Taking a nice 20 minute shower felt so good. The water on my bare back felt almost like a massage. Sure, you're probably thinking 'Oh yea! But she hasn't done any work yet!'. It never hurts to just relax once in awhile.

I got changed into floral print leggings and a plain white v-neck t-shirt (yes with a tanktop underneath) with my black open toed gladiator sandals. Thank god I painted my toe nails not too long ago.

For my hair, I lightly curled it. Then did the normal natural makeup routine.

I felt as if I needed to dress more presentable because Sungmin will most likely drag me out to introduce myself.

Just then I heard a knock at my door. Just like on a schedule. That guy.

"Come in Oppa!" I put the last of my clothes into their drawers and decided anything I didn't do yet, can wait.

"Ahh Kay you gotta come meet everyone! They're literally dying to meet you!! Just don't flirt with any of them or I will personally kill them..with a spoon." With that he smiled like the devil and sat down next to me.

"Yes Oppa. I don't exactly plan on it. It's not my fault. I'm just me I guess. They're not going to be all over me will they?" I looked him in the eye and he immediately looked away. I frowned.

"Uhh listen Kay. It's a group of 12 boys excluding me hearing from the guys who already met you about how pretty you are and stuff. So, good luck? Not sure what to say. But I'll be there." He reassured me and I could hear it by the way he talked to me. Ahh I love him. The best cousin ever!

"Arasso Oppa. I trust you." I sighed. I'm going to regret this so badly. "I'm ready." Yep. Already regret it.

"Yay!!" Before I knew it, I was out the door. I was lucky I was able to even grab my phone.

The walk over to where Minnie settled the monsters was maybe 10 seconds. And let me tell you, I was pouting as each second passed, wanting to run back.

He told me to stay where I was so he could attempt to mentally prepare them. I'm not a freaking  goddess so I don't know why it's such a big deal!

Sungmin walked away and I heard many of them saying "Where is she?!"

As soon as I heard Minnie say "Okay Kaylin!" I walked into the room trying not to be awkward.

"A-Annyeong. Uri neon Kaylin. But you can call me Kay..i-if you want to.." Wow. So much for not making it awkward. Oh shoot! I forgot to bow! I'm hoping to get over this awkwardness soon so I can begin to treat them as brothers and be all weird and crap. Just not now. Definitely not right away.

Henry's POV

Sungmin told us not to flirt or make googley eyes towards his cousin, who is also now our new manager. Kyuhyun was saying how beautiful she is and seems so shy.