Chapter 6

Kaylin's POV

Omo! There's no way you already like one of them!

Yea. You're right. I have that problem. I become attached TOO easily.

It's been one month since I've lived in South Korea. And one long tiring month of working. I'm just glad to have a chat with my best bud for once. Even if it has to be over the phone.

So what's your so-called lover's name?

Uhh Henry. He's so nice and funny!

HENRY LAU OMG I LOVE HIM! Wait a minute missy! Henry's MY bias! And isn't it kinda upsetting knowing his name is the same as your brother's?

I'm sorry! I now know why he is though! And, yea actually it is. But I decided to get over that and be friends with Henry. He'll replace my old sad memories with new happy ones!

It seemed as if only about 20 minutes went by, but then I looked at my phone again and realized it was 2 hours!

Ugh Lilly I should go eat! Make sure you keep in touch with me!

Uhm excuse me, you BETTER text me everyday so we're not forced to sneak in 2 hour phone calls to catch up for 3 days! Oh! And play hard to get with those boys. I do not care what happens. Arasso??

Arasso.

And with that she was gone. Hard to get huh? I guess I'll try it.

--------------------

Sitting at the dinner table is much less awkward than it was when I first got here. In fact, I'm beginning to talk more to the boys.

"YAH! DON'T STEAL MY CHICKEN HENRY!" I looked in the seat next to me to find Henry carrying some chicken wings running over towards me.

"NO! I LOVE MY CHICKEN EUNHYUK!"

"Hey now! Wait Eunhyuk, wouldn't that have been your 7th chicken wing though?" Barging into their fights with a smart comment is now my job at dinner.

"Yah! Kyuhyun better pick up your pace with your witty comments! Kay's catching up!" Donghae laughed and high fived me. I glanced to Kyuhyun and smiled at him. He gave me a friendly glare.

"Awe Kyu! Am I taking your job?" I made a pouty face across the table in front of me.

"Bwo? Ha sweet cheeks I don't think so!"

I'm glad that Kyuhyun and I are comfortable around each other. I mean, when I first showed up here he helped me with my bags and jank. But he was somewhat quiet and shy. I honestly like the true maknae Kyu much better!

After eating and all our yelling- just like every other dinner- I helped Ryeowook clean up.

"Oh Wookie you shouldn't have to do this by yourself for all of us. I'm helping you from now on." I grabbed a wash cloth and began scrubbing off the gross table.

"Thanks Kaylin. I'm so glad you like doing some work to help out." I threw it back to him so he could wash up the counters.

--------------------

*Buzz Buzz*

Kaylin since you work with Super Junior in the SME, I'd like you to meet some other groups. Girls' Generation, or SNSD, have been waiting to meet Suju's new manager. They want you on the 8th floor room 103. That's their dorm. At 8 they're having a movie night and inviting you to sleepover. You're allowed to skip anything tmrw morning before noon since they have nothing going on till then. Have fun!
~Teukie Oppa

BWO?!?!?! REALLY?! How do you know this?
~Kay

Well ya see, their leader Taeyeon texted me wanting to meet you tonight and gave me everything you needed to know! Like I said before, have fun and text me if you need me!
~Teukie Oppa

Arasso Oppa!!
~Kay

Hmm I wonder what I should wear. And what time is it anyways?

I wonder if I can bother Henry for him to help me because...I GET TO MEET SNSD AND I NEED TO LET IT OUT BEFORE SEEING THEM AND FAINTING!!!

"Henryyyyyyy!!"

No answer yet.

"Henryyyy Oppaaaaa!"

Where the heck is he.

"HENRY!!!!" I screamed running into his room. He jerked up from his bed. He must've been sleeping..haha..oops?

"BWO?" He has dorky bed head and I bet he's only been sleeping for about 30 minutes. He rubbed his eyes and stood up.

"Oppa I have an EMERGENCY!" I grabbed his hand and shook it up and down like a child whining.

"What is......it?" He said in between yawns and stopped my hand from yanking off his arm.

"I need help with a lot of things right now! I have to find something to wear for bed, for tomorrow morning, what to do with my hair, my shoes, AND HOW THE HELL TO DEAL WITH MEETING SNSD!" His eyes went big. I may have overwhelmed him with my over the top reaction.

"Kaylin calm yourself. Yes I know you're a fan but don't come on too strongly." He grabbed my hand that just about ripped his out of its socket a minute ago. I looked down and I could feel the warmth making its way to my cheeks, but I didn't take my hand away. Then I remembered Lilly telling me about hard to get.

I brought my hand down to my side and he looked at me and stepped closer.

"Ahh being all shy now huh?" He used his fingers to pull my chin up and look him in the eyes.

If Lilly thought this would be easy, she's obviously wrong. Like a million miles off. Because now, I have such an urge to kiss this boy.

"Uhh well ya see..uhmm..yea so yep. That's it." Totally nailed that.

"You know that it's really hard to not kiss you right now right?" We're now at least two inches away from each other.

Yea sorry Lilly. I'll have to try hard to get another day.

"Well then I don't think you know how hard it is to not kiss you right now either." I smiled at him in the eyes.

"Then I guess it's settled." Before I knew it, the little space between us disappeared. I got on my tip toes and kissed him back gently.

After a couple seconds, I lifted my arms from my sides and placed them around his neck. Biting his lip, he grinned then picked me up and I wrapped my legs behind his back. We moved from the middle of the room to the corner where my back now touched the wall.

He dropped me and my butt hit the floor with a thump. And I giggled while rubbing my bottom. He laughed and picked me up. I was a bit embarrassed but that's what happens I guess.

I began to walk to the door to leave and get ready for tonight since I got somewhat distracted and used up 10 minutes of my time. I had barely touched the doorknob when it flung open and everything went black.

________________________________________________________________________

A/n

Hey everyone! Thank you very much for over 300 reads!! It means a lot to me!! Keep reading my story and I hope you enjoy it!!!
~Emma♡