Chapter 8

Kaylin's POV

Donghae and Eunhyuk brought me to an italian restaurant where I am having the best salad EVER!

"So Kaylin? Who do you like in Super Junior?"

I almost choked on my mouthful of green lettuce coated in italian dressing.

"What are you talking about?" I tried to play it off as if I never even had baby feelings for anyone.

"Well obviously you like someone am I right or am I wrong Hyukkie?"

"He's right Kaylin. You might as well just get it out before SNSD gets ahold of one of them." Eunhyuk smirked.

"Yea, Sooyoung has been looking at me lately." Hae said proudly. I just kept on looking at him without an expression.

"Okay..so it's not me I see." Donghae's smile left his face.

"Nah sorry Hae. You're too cool to be my crush." I winked at him.

Eunhyuk then immediately stuck out his tongue at Hae. Then looked at me. I shook my head as if to tell him Nope sorry Eunhyuk. Not you either. And he totally understood that, and began to frown.

"Sorry boys, but even after about a month and a half, I won't be telling you." Now it was my turn to stick my tongue out at both of them. They sighed.

"Yah yah whatever Kay. By the way, you should know that we have a party to attend to tonight to celebrate SNSD's newest single Catch Me If You Can."

Donghae's POV

*2 Hours Later*

Getting ready for the party with SNSD was an issue. What if Sooyoung tries to talk with me, and I look the way I do? I should maybe just go buy a new suit. Or, I could steal one of Hyukkie's or Kyu's.

"Yah! Hae hurry up!"

I peeked out of the bathroom to see Eunhyuk standing there tapping his foot like the angry wife that he is.

"Hyungggggg I don't know what to wear with Sooyoung there! What if she doesn't like what I plan on wearing?" I pouted.

"Oh stop whining Hae. She probably doesn't even like you." Kyuhyun walked into the room with his insult.

"Whatever hyung. It's not like you even know how it is to have a crush that might not like you." He's been single for awhile after Seohyun dumped him 6 months ago. He has kept his feelings to himself, if he's had any for anyone. If he won't tell us, he definitely won't tell the girl. And I have heard zero confessions from him. I looked back up from my hands folded in my lap to see him blankly staring to the floor. He's hiding something from us isn't he..

"Yea I know. That's only because you're the one who falls for the girl right away, unlike me." His face turned back to his normal, unreadable one. I didn't know what he meant when he said that though, so I just looked at him as if telling him to explain more in detail. He sighed.

"Listen Hae, you gotta get to know her for who she is. Don't just assume she's the one because of her looks. Sure, she's probably gonna be beautiful no matter what, but try not to be attracted to her face alone." Kyuhyun swiftly walked out of my closet and Eunhyuk stood in the corner jaw dropped. We both looked at each other.

"He likes someone again."

----------

I knocked on Kaylin's door with Sungmin.

"Kay! It's time to go are you ready yet? We don't wanna be late!" I yelled through the cracks.

"Yea I am I'll meet you guys in the lobby in a minute!"

I silently walked with Min down the hallway to the elevator. When we got in, I pressed the first floor and stood patiently.

"So you like Sooyoung I heard?" He broke the silence first, gladly. But of course with a topic I wasn't exactly comfortable with.

"Well, I don't know yet for sure. She's absolutely gorgeous but, ehh. I need to hang out with her first to figure out if she's..I don't know, good enough?" I glanced down to my shoes as the doors opened.

"I know what you mean."

Kaylin's POV

I shoved the white wedges onto my feet and ran over to my counter. I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and bit into it. I ran to the full length mirror to check my dress on me. I smiled at myself and ran off to the elevator. My dress has a plain white base, but with blue and pink floral printing all over it. It has short sleeves and goes above my knees. My sweet perfume entered the elevator as I walked in, only to greet SHINee. My surprise I guess.

"Annyeong! You must be Super Junior's new manager, Kaylin?" I bowed back to them in return and smiled.

"You got it! You are SHINee, correct?"

"Why yes we are. And I am-"

"Taemin. Yea I know. I'm a big fan of you guys. Especially your new song Everybody! Ugh i love it!" I clapped my hands together.

"Oh well that's good! You look beautiful by the way Kaylin, are you going to SNSD's party right now?" Taemin complemented me with a grin. I blushed very hard too.

"Why thank you Taemin! And yea, actually, why?"

"Because we are too! You know how to dance?" He wriggled his eyebrows a little.

"Uhh, well yea. I guess so. But of course I'm not ANYWHERE as close to good as you guys." The doors opened.

"Hey! That doesn't matter! You better save a dance for me Kay. See you there! Bye guys! Bye Kaylin!" He winked at me as he walked out of the lobby.

Super Junior first watched them leave, then stared at me. I felt a teenie bit embarrassed. Taemin said I looked good, was he lying? I checked myself for reassurance as I flatened the dress a little and tried to fix my hair more than it was already. I walked to the trash to throw out the rest of my muffin I forgot I had as well.

I looked back up to find Kyuhyun walking up to me in his handsome tuxedo and cute bow tie. Wait, what did my mind just say about Kyu?

"You look very nice manager." He winked to me and held out his arm for me to take. What is up with guys winking lately? I took his arm and walked out with Kyuhyun to..his car?

"Hey Kyu? Why aren't we riding with the other guys in the van?" I looked up to him as we got nearer.

"There wasn't enough seats, so I offered to bring you with me so you didn't have to be stuck in a car with 12 weirdos that probably didn't put on deodorant." He smirked, then continued. "Plus, who would turn down a car ride to a party with the Cho Kyuhyun."

I glared at him, then laughed. He's so egotistical. But oh well, it makes him who he is.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey peoples! Super sorry about my crappy and late update! I feel horrible! But I have been studying for the regional exams and have the eigth grade State Science test on Wednesday. Uhmm..so yea. Idk how much I will be updating, and I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry for that! Dx

Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter! Got a little bromance action with Hae and Kyu with the wise advice! Who do you think Kyuhyun likes???

Also..SUPER JUNIOR IS COMING TO AMERICA AGAIN!! For KCON, they will be performing in LA soon. Sadly, I cannot go because well I kinda live on the other side on America..

Keep reading and voting and whatever else you guys do! Thanks!!!!!

~Emma