Chapter 39

A month later.

Ariana's POV

Mark moved in a week after the meal and its been a month since then, he seems to have grown to us and is treating us well.

I rushed to the bathroom and had a quick shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face too.

I sat in my bedroom and dried my hair, I straightened my hair which took just over an hour to complete.

I put on some concealer, foundation and some mascara and some pink lipstick.

I put on some high waisted denim jeans and a black lace crop top with some grey high tops.

Ashton barged into my bedroom looking a bit confused, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs and pointed to the living room.

I hesitantly headed towards the living room and saw Mark on one knee in front of my mum.

"Will you marry me Anne Marie?" I heard.

She gasped and nodded quickly, he lifted her up and kissed her. I smiled and Ashton dragged me outside.

"Should we be okay with this?" He asked me.

"Of course we should! Mum will be happy!" I replied.

"I've noticed something" he mumbled and sat down on the step in the porch, I sat beside him and looked at my brother.

"The way Calums beginning to look at you.." He looked into my brown eyes, my lips parted and my eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He looks at you and shows so much admirance and adoration, I think Calum loves you Ari" I gasped and furrowed my eyebrows even more.

"No.. No he doesn't" I laughed awkwardly.

"Yes, yes he does" he smirked.

Ashton's POV

The boys and I said that we could get Ariana to like Calum easily, so of course they said "go on then", I know what to say to get my sister to like a boy.

I feel a bit mean for lying to her but I'm good at hiding it because she believes me most of the time.

She also has no idea I was the reason her and Michael broke up, I think she is going to end up believing that Calum likes her and of course she will think about her feelings for him.

If she does begin to like him and admits it to Calum they each owe me $20!.

"Your serious?" She asked moments later.

I nodded and obviously lied to my sister again.

"I still like Michael though, I can't date Calum if I don't like him like that!" She sighed.

She really loved Michael?!.

Oops..

"Think about it" I chuckled and ran back inside.

To:Luke

Is calum with you?

From:Luke

No, why?

To:Luke

She still loves Michael apparently so how am I going to convince her to like Calum.

From:Luke

Calum has a girlfriend.. You know that right?

To:Luke

Yeah, she will be embarrassed and will get rejected.

From:Luke

Why do you want to hurt her?

To:Luke

She opens up to me when she's hurt, I'm pretty sure she's hiding things from me.

From:Luke

Right.. Tell her to think about her feelings for Calum because she looks at Calum the way she looked at Michael sometimes.

To:Luke

Okay, thanks!

"Ariana, do you like Calum back, in any way?" I asked as I stood in the doorway.

"I don't know" she sighed.

"Why" I asked.

"Because you can't just suddenly change your feelings for someone!" She cried.