Chapter 15

Luke's POV

I climbed down from the tree quickly and ran towards Cal and Michael.

"Michael, she wasnt using you I'm so sorry!" Ashton emerged from the bushes.

"Now your just sticking up for her because your her brother" Michael rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"No, I told you that before because I didn't think she actually liked you properly because she's only 16 and so are you.. I just didn't want any of you to get hurt!" Ashton informed him.

"Are you serious?" Ash nodded his head and Michael sighed.

"She's gone off in the woods!" Kelly shouted and scrambled to her feet.

Kelly ran off in the direction her best friend ran in and she began shouting her name and looking around for her.

"I've fucked up now then!" He groaned and slapped his hand onto his forehead.

"You made me hate her! You made me hurt the girl I loved!" He cried.

"Aren't you dramatic today" calum chuckled.

Michael looked like he was going to hit Calum so I quickly pulled him away.

"We will go and look for her" I shouted and we rushed off around the forest.

Ashton's POV

"I'm really sorry Michael, you know I get protective" I sighed and ran my fingers through my curly hair.

"Its fine, I just need to get her to forgive me" he bit his lip and looked to the ground.

"Do you think she will?" I shrugged my shoulders and scratched the back of my neck.

"I'm honestly really sorry for doing this to you" I stared at the ground and kicked it occasionally.

"Its fine mate, don't worry. If we do make up at some point would you be against us dating?" I thought about this for a few seconds.

"No, she's mature. Your a good guy I guess" I smiled and he smiled back and pulled out his phone.

Ariana's POV

From:Michael

Can we talk? Xx

To:Michael

Why? Xx

From:Michael

Why do you think xx

To:Michael

I don't know.

From:Michael

Where are you? Xxx

To:Michael

I dunno.

From:Michael

God damnit! Where are you! I think calum just shot me.

To:Michael

Idiot..

"Your in the tree?!" He shouted, I laughed and climbed down quickly.

I stood in front of him and we were in silence, it was so awkward. Why did things have to go wrong so quickly?.

I bit my lip and he pulled my body towards him and I felt his soft lips moving slowly against mine. I froze for a few seconds and then began to melt into his touch and kiss back.

"Do you understand now?" He pulled away and his beautiful green eyes looked into my brown ones.

"No.." I mumbled and probably looked extremely confused.

"I like you Ariana, so much" I smiled and his lips landed on mine again for a soft, passionate kiss.

"I like you too Michael" I blushed and we smiled at each other.

"I know we agreed on friends with benefits before but that was when I thought I could control my feelings. Each kiss we shared made me feel different.. My heart raced and I was speechless.." I smiled at his explanation.

"I don't want to be friends with benefits anymore, I want to be your boyfriend" he tucked a strand of my red hair behind my ear and cupped my face with his hands.

"Will you.. Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I froze, my heart pounded and I just nodded because I didn't trust my voice right now.

He smiled and kissed me again.