Chapter 32

Calums POV

Friday afternoon.

"What are you wearing for the party later?" Luke asked as we sat down at lunch in the crowded dining hall.

"Probably something casual" I shrugged and laughed.

"Yeah same" Michael agreed and Ashton nodded his head in agreement.

"Ash when do you actually graduate?" Michael asked.

"I dunno, I keep failing and they keep holding me back" he groaned and tapped his fingers on the table.

I looked at Michael who had been looking a little bit upset for the past few days, I want to know why but I don't want it to upset him even more.

"Mike, are you alright?" I took the risk and looked at my blonde best friend.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good" he smiled and looked back at the dinner table.

"Ash, are you okay?" I noticed Ashton's sudden change in facial expression and he copied Michaels actions.

"How's Ariana?" Luke asked and he glared at Ash.

"She's better than she was, she has been smiling more" he shrugged, I looked at Michael and noticed his fists were clenched.

"You broke up didn't you?!" I exclaimed.

He nodded and looked down.

"I bet you will find a new girl at this party" Luke laughed

"I hope so" he chuckled.

"Ariana wants you back by the way" Luke added.

"What?!" Ash growled.

"No she doesn't!" Ash protested.

"How do you know?" I asked.

He shrugged and took a large sip of water, I shook my head and looked down at the table.

"Hey! Calum!" I looked up to see one of the jocks, Todd.

"What?" I shouted back.

"Are you staying behind for football practice?" He asked.

"No, I can't sorry" I replied and looked back at my friends.

"Band practice is more important" I chuckled and Luke agreed with me.

The bell rang and we all went back to our lockers to grab our books that we needed. Unfortunately I have chemistry and I have to sit beside Laura.

She's one of the popular girls who think they are better than everyone, one of those girls who wear barely anything for school. She's pretty I guess but she wears SO much makeup.

She's probably prettier without it, I pushed my thoughts aside as the blonde walked in and sat beside me.

She leant over the lab desk slightly and sort of pushed her boobs up slightly, I managed to not look because thats pervy and she does it to every boy in school.

If a boy looks then she will do an annoying fake scream and start claiming that we were staring and perving on her.

If she put her boobs away then maybe she wouldn't have that damn problem, slut.

"Today, we have a practical, your equipment is at the side and I will come around with the instructions for the practical but I will go through it first!" Our teacher announced.

Laura looked at me and batted her eyelashes at me and smiled weirdly, I furrowed my eyebrows and just stared at her face blankly.

"I guess I'll get it then" I groaned and headed over to the side.

"Your the only boy that Laura has sat by and hasn't broken!" Luke chuckled to himself.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I picked up a Bunsen burner.

"Shes trying to get you to like her but its funny how hard she's trying and your just glaring at her" he smirked.

"Well, I dislike her so why would I look at her like I care?" I groaned.

"Mr Hood and Mr Hemmings can you hurry up please?" Our teacher shouted.

I sighed and walked back too my lab desk and put everything, that I had collected down on the desk.

I listened to the instructions since I knew I would be doing most of the work.

"Right, you get started on this I'm going to go to Hannah" Laura said with a weird high voice and irritating giggle at the end.

I set the practical up and heated up the substance.