Chapter 49

Arianas POV

We got home about an hour later and we were both complaining about the weight of the shopping bags that we were carrying. 

Kelly kept stumbling and it was really amusing to watch because she would scream a curse word or just scream in general, I laughed again as she complained about putting things away. 

Soon enough, everything was put neatly into the cupboards and everything was in the right place for once, it should stay neat and tidy for another few minutes before the boys emerge from the basement and start throwing things out of the cupboards in search for other things.

"Go and call the pizza guy and order the usual" Kelly nodded and dialled the pizza company on her iPhone.

The sun was beginning to set and a relaxing pinky colour filled the sky, I looked out of the window and saw Lauren and a couple of friends approaching the house.

I kept watching and gasped when I saw Lauren kiss one of the boys from the small group, the blonde girl from the other day was with her but her hand was intertwined with the other boy. 

Lauren has a boyfriend?!

I smirked and looked into the hallway when I saw Lauren try to close the door quietly.

"Did you sneak out?" She jumped and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"A-Ariana" she laughed awkwardly.

"Why didnt you tell me you have a boyfriend?" I asked. 

She immediately hushed me and closed the kitchen door, she trusted me and Kelly so she would usually tell us things but she hasnt been doing that lately.

"I dont know, I just wanted to keep a secret" she sighed and looked at the ground.

"its okay, we wont tell anyone. Just go upstairs and stay there" she thanked me and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

The doorbell rang and Kelly rushed to the door with some money in her hand, I immediately grabbed some plates and some drinks and set them on the coffee table.

I sat down on the sofa and Kelly put the boxes down on the coffee table and she sat down opposite me.

"I SMELL PIZZA!" I smiled when I heard Michaels voice echo from the basement.

Quick footsteps were heard and then all four boys appeared in the doorway of the living room.

"Hey" Kelly laughed.

"I love you!" Michael cheered and he grabbed a slice of pizza and sat down on the lounge chair, we both laughed and the other boys helped themselves.

Calum sat down beside me and I scooted away a little but he moved closer.. Is this a sign?

"How was band practice?" I asked once I finished my pizza.

"It was good" Calum answered and he moved a little closer again.

I looked at Kelly quickly and she mouthed 'relax' I bit my lip and turned my head to Calum.

"Why not amazing? Ashton always says that band practice is amazing" I smirked.

"I was a little.. Distracted, I was thinking about things, I couldn't get this one thing off my mind" he blushed when he told us.

"Um, Ari can you get some more drinks?" Ash asked.

I nodded and left the room and entered the kitchen, they're clearly talking about something I'm not allowed to know since they closed the door.

I headed back to the living room and pushed on the door, someone is standing the other side of the door and not allowing me to get inside.

"Move!" I shouted and kicked the door.

"No" Ashton's voice sounded.

I heard some muffled voices and unclear speech and some shuffling around, then the door opened and Ashton welcomed me back inside.

I rolled my eyes and placed the drinks on the table.

"Lauren! There's some pizza left in the kitchen if you want any" I shouted and went back into the living room.

"So, some guy came over asking for you" Luke smirked, his eyes darted over to Calum and then back at me.

"Really, who?" I asked, clueless.

"It was matt you dumbass!" Kelly shouted from across the room.

I glared at her and laughed.

"He wants you to call him" he handed me a small piece of paper with a phone number written on it.

"Y-you're not going to call it, are you?" Cal asked.

"To see what he wants, yeah" I laughed.

I pulled my iphone out of my pocket and dialled the phone number, I left the living room and sat on the counter in the kitchen.

"Hello?" Matt asked.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What? Your the one calling me!" He shouted.

"Your the one who wanted me to call you" I groaned.

"Oh, Ariana sorry I didn't recognise your voice" he laughed awkwardly.

I rolled my eyes and kicked my feet since I couldn't reach the floor, I looked into the hallway and saw Calums head peeking out of the gap in the door.

"Do you- do you want to go to a party?" He asked.

"Why?" I mumbled.

"It will be fun, come on please!" I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Okay" I hung up the phone and went back into the living room, Calum looked a little bit distracted for some reason.