Chapter 33

Ariana's POV

From:Ash

We have band practice before the party so don't disturb us

To:Ash

Wouldn't dream of it.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone into my pocket, Kelly left me so she could go and shower before the party so I was just walking alone.

"Ariana!" I turned around quickly and was faced with Matt.

"Ugh, what?!" I groaned.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" He asked.

"Yes." I spat.

"Okay cool" he chuckled and walked away.

I sighed and carried on walking home, I felt my phone vibrating so I quickly checked it.

From:Luke

Michael, even Ariana is going to get here before you so hurry up!.

To:Luke

It will take him longer considering this isn't Michael x

From:Luke

Crap, sorry Ari! Xxx

*

I pushed the door open and closed it, it opened again seconds later with an unamused Michael standing beside it, I looked up at him and and he just shoved past me.

I tiptoed to the basement where I heard some of the instruments being played by the boys, I sat on the steps and listened to Luke singing. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

My phone began to ring and of course it was on the loud setting, I gasped and ran out of the basement.

"What?" I groaned as I answered the phone call.

"Are you getting ready yet?" Kelly asked.

"I'm just about to shower actually" I replied.

"Okay cool I'll see you soon" she hung up and I sighed and ran upstairs to my bedroom and fell flat on my bed.

I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door, I took my clothes off and got into the shower, I washed my hair and my body and shaved wherever I needed to.

I got out soon after and wrapped myself up in a towel, I picked up my clothes and went back to my bedroom.

I dried my body and put on some shorts and a grey sweater, I dried my hair quickly and brushed it a few times.

To:Kelly

Come over? I dunno what to wear.

From:Kelly

Sure!! X

I smiled and plugged my phone into my docking station, I blasted American idiot by green day and I danced around my room to the song.

The door suddenly burst open and Kelly strolled in wearing a sweatshirt and some black leggings.

"I'm going to get changed here, if that okay?" I nodded my head and motioned towards my closet.

She began pulling things out rapidly and she would throw them back sometimes if she didn't like the idea she had come up with.

She groaned and fell back onto my bed.

"I'm a failure" she whispered.

"Go get ready and I'll find something" I laughed.

She got up from the bed and grabbed her bags and entered the bathroom and locked the door, I closed my bedroom door and stared into my closet.