Chapter 53

Arianas POV

I finished my first cup of alcohol, I dont even know what was in the cup because it burnt the back of my throat.

I went back into the room that everyone was dancing in and I just stood beside Kelly and I began to loosen up and I moved my body to the beat of the loud upbeat music.

I felt two large hands grip my waist and I got pulled into the persons body, I was still half sober so I would be able to control myself if I needed to.

I grinded my body into the persons crotch and our bodies moved together to the beat of the music.

I turned myself around and I was met with a familiar face. 

Tyler. 

"What are you doing here?" I laughed.

"I got bored, what about you?" He smirked.

"I dont know, my friends wanted to come along so I decided to aswell" I shrugged.

"Matt is looking for you" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Tyler you know I hate him!" I whined.

"yeah, but its funny" I slapped his chest and laughed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms tightened around my waist and he pulled me impossibly closer to his body. 

"You look beautiful" I thanked him and turned my head a little to see that Kelly had disappeared.

"Um.. Do you know where Kelly went?" I asked.

"I saw her stumbling upstairs following someone" He replied.

"Fuck! Did you see the persons face? If it isnt Ash hes going to be devastated" I asked, slightly panicking.

I looked around over Tylers shoulder to see if I could spot any of the boys. 

"is that Ash?" I turned around and looked in the direction that Tyler was pointing in, I saw the blonde curly hair and the blue button up. 

I nodded and we both gasped.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"I dont know Ariana!" he replied.

Ashtons POV

I was standing in the corner of the large room with Luke, Michael and Calum.

They were all checking out the random girls that passed by, they would say what they thought of the girl when she was out of sight. 

I spotted Ariana dancing with someone, she seems pretty friendly with him especially because their lips were pressed together and his hands were slowly moving lower.

"Ari's pulled" Luke chuckled.

"What?" Michael and Calum asked simualtaneously.

Luke pointed at them and for some reason Calums face dropped, Michaels did too but I know his reason.

"Calum, hows Daisy?" I asked.

"Fine" He replied and looked at the ground.

"You like Ariana dont you! Its so obvious!" Luke exclaimed.

"I dont know, I guess" he shrugged.

"Why didnt you tell us the other day?" Michael asked.

"Because she was only in the other fucking room!" Calum shouted.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath.

Ariana approached us looking a little bit confused, she stood infront of me and looked at the other 3 boys before her eyes landed on me.

"Wheres Kelly?" I asked.

"Shes drunk.. REALLY drunk!" she replied.

"She was being bitchy so I went into the kitchen to calm down and then Tyler saw her go upstairs with some boy" I nodded and ran upstairs.