Chapter 40

(A/N: WOAH! 1.13K READS!! THANKYOU SO MUCH!)

Arianas POV

2 months later.

The school bell rang indicating it was our lunch break, Kelly was I'll today so of course I was alone all day.

I grabbed my bag from my locker and walked into the cafeteria, I picked up some fruit and a bottle of water and paid for it.

Of course, one of the popular girls were standing beside me and of course she stuck her foot out causing me to slap against the cafeteria floor.

"Wow, you should really be more careful" she spat with one of those snobby voices.

I rolled my eyes and got up and glared at her, I was taller than her and I felt like this was an advantage for some reason.

"Maybe you should stop acting like your a princess, you rat." I smirked and walked away.

"Your going to regret that!" She shouted and stomped one of her feet.

As I approached the cafeteria door I spun around and smirked at her, "I'm sure that I won't" I walked out and felt proud of myself.

"A-Ariana" Will approached me.

I stopped walking and smiled at him, hes hard to describe.. He's one of those boys who are quiet and don't like talking to many people that he isn't friends with.

Although he's on the football team and he's really hot, his looks and personality don't match at all.

"Hey Will" I replied.

"Are you okay? You had a nasty fall" his thick Australian accent was very evident.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I laughed awkwardly.

"Taylor tripped you right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't care though to be honest. Accidents happen" I replied.

"Are you sure your okay?" I nodded quickly.

"Okay, text me if you need anything" he bit his lip and ran his fingers through his straight blonde hair.

"Okay, bye Will" I waved and headed outside.

I saw a group of the popular girls surrounding the gates and I also saw four giant idiots standing on the other side.

I groaned and sat down on one of the benches hoping they wouldn't notice me.

"There she is! Ugly slut" Taylor screamed and her group approached me except from Kayla who was talking to my brother and his 3 friends.

"Hi, I still don't understand how your skirts are so short.. Why do I get called a slut and not you because its clearly obvious who the sluts are" they all gasped and glared at me.

"Ariana?!" Ashton and Luke shouted.

"Later losers" I smirked and ran over to the four giants.

"What are you doing here?!" I hissed.

"Why are they bullying you?" Ashton asked.

"I asked first!" I shouted.

"We came to surprise you because we were bored" Luke laughed.

"Dorks" I groaned.

"Now, answer my question" Ashton raised his eyebrows.

I sighed and turned to Taylors group.

"Taylor, come here!" I shouted.

She walked over and of course, she swayed her hips and flipped her hair a few times.

"Ask her" I glared at her.

"Why are you bullying my sister?" Ashton spat.

"Sister? Ari, my bestie! You didn't tell me you had a hot brother" she pur her arm around my shoulder and I quickly smacked it away.

"I wouldn't tell you anything since I hate you and I wouldn't refer to my brother as hot" I rolled my eyes and earned a whine from Ashton.