8.)Messy Day :(

Y/n's POV

"Y/N? You okay? What did that Jimin do?" Yoongi said a bit panicked.

I toke in a shaky breath and looked up at him. His face had concern and again confusion written all over it. I realized i was still clinging to him and immediately backed up.

"I'm sorry...um i have a stuffy nose today and i think my dates our due in someday...excuse me." I looked down at my hands. I shouldn't have just hugged him like that..since how long do we know each other? 3 days? 

He tilted my chin up and looked at my red face. He sighed and let go of it.

We just stood there, me not looking at him and he trying not to look at me either.

"I- have to get going. I am late for work." I started walking when he said, "Let me drop you." 

Not wanting to argue, i nodded a yes.

After 10 mins of silence, he asked, "Um..Y/N..you will have to tell me where your office is..." He let out a airy chuckle.

I facepalmed myself internal, "I am sorry, its the local library." I said, embarrassed.

He nodded and didn't say anything for he rest of the ride.

Yoongi dropped me and with just a wave went on his way. Why did he even come to my house? Was it to get back his jacket?

I shrugged and entered the library. 

"Look who it is!" Said a sing song voice. 

"Hey Joon" I said looking at the man standing in a front of me with dimples on display.  I weakly walked behind the reception and placed my bag on the table.

"Why are you late? Its almost 9. I had to open the library today." He pouted. I gave a weak chuckle and a small sorry. "Are you okay? You seem unlike your usual self."

"Yeah, yeah i am cool." I dismissed him. I worked at the local library as a side earning while studying literature at the Seoul university. They had flexible timings so i usually attended classes in evening and worked from 8 am to 5 pm at the library.

*Time skips* *4:30 pm*

"Oi! wanna grab a cuppa hot chocolate before going to uni?" Namjoon asked picking up his bag from behind the counter. 

I shook my head and collected all my stuff. Working at the library was easy, i loved the books and this was a heaven. Namjoon was my good friend from the uni who worked with me at the library too. Cute coincidence.

We walked together, Namjoon kept talking about how a youngster spilled coffee on one of the books and who kids now a days are ill mannered

We walked together, Namjoon kept talking about how a youngster spilled coffee on one of the books and who kids now a days are ill mannered. I kept humming and nodding along but in reality i was complete clueless as to what he said next, 

"Y/N?Are you even listing to what i am saying?" He said crossing his hands over his chest. I looked at him,"Oppsy?" I said holding my ears. 

"Whats up with you?" He said hooking his hand through mine. We began walking again. "I dont know Joon, i just dont feel good today, I think i ate something bad yesterday." I lied. He nodded and started talking again. 

We got to the uni and went to our classroom. Rare students took the evening classes, so the classroom was mostly empty on normal days. We sat in our usual place and Mr Lee started going on about the poetry by Edgar Allen Poe.

Namjoon had 1 class less than me because he had already completed one extra semester LAST YEAR. Mostly everyday he waited for me to finish the class but today as i came out of the History class, Namjoon wasn't the one standing near the parking lot but someone else. 

I ignored him and started drift walking out of the parking compound. "Y/N!" He shouted. I didnt stop and kept walking. "Y/N!" He called again, his voice coming nearer to me. 

"wait" He breathed and and got hold of my wrist. "Leave me alone." I said and jerked away his hand. "Y/N" He yelled and grabbed my hand tight. I flinched. 

"We need to talk." He said. I finally looked at him, his eyes looked red and hairs messed. He was still wearing the same clothes from the morning. "No we dont Jimin. You want to talk, i want to go home." I hissed.

It was 9 pm, i was hungry after having just a sandwich at lunch. I wanted to just go home and cry all night. "Y/N please, i dont understand. I am so confused i dont even know if i should say sorry or-

I cut him, "IF YOU SHOULD SAY SORRY? Well Park Jimin, i think you can figure that out on your own, but well let me do the work. YOU ARE A FUCKING PLAYBOY, GO BACK TO YOUR SLIM BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND AND STAY AWAY FROM ME." I shouted and stomped away from him. He just stood there gazing at my figure getting smaller and smaller by min. 

--------------------x------------------------------------x------------------------------------x----------------------

smol chapter...i am sorry for posting like a week late

:(