15.) B-E-S-T friends for life on the tip of a knife

I closed the door behind me and went outside.

"Are you drunk?" He reeked of alcohol. "So what, if I am?" He looked at me. "I cannot do this anymore Y/N. I dont understand what is happening. First you tell me you love me, then you run away with that bastard Min Yoongi, then you come to the party with him and kiss him on the dance floor in front of me?"

I looked down at my bare feet. It's cold. I'll get sick again if I dont wear anything. "D-do you like him?"

My head whips up to look at Jimin. "I-
It was as if words had flew out of my head. I felt like a blank paper, just soaring through the sky. "Talk to me
Y/N." He placed both of his hands on my shoulders. The smell of alcohol made me dizzy. "Jimin, we can talk when you are not drunk."

"Really? I dont think so. You have been avoiding me since days!"
"I AM IGNORING YOU? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE THE PARTY NIGHT. YOU DIDNT CALL OR COME TO THE LIBRARY .AND I AM IGNORING YOU?" I pushed him away.

He walked near me again and placed his palm on my cheek. "Y/N, baby. I'm sorry-
"Dont baby me." I glared at him. I didn't know what happened next but he pulled me closer and crashed his lips on mine. His plump lips laced with alcohol, entwined with mine.

Then suddenly everything went cold. I was pulled away from Jimin. Yoongi threw a punch at his face. Jimin didnt know what had hit him. He held his jaw and looked at Yoongi with pure hatred in his eyes. He was prepared to punch back Yoomgi when I ran and stood in front of him. "NO! DONT YOU DARE."

His face showed shock and hurt. He rubbed his jaw and stood straight. He stared into my eyes and asked, "Why?"
I shook my head, "Just go. I dont wanna talk to you right now. GO!"

With one last look at me, he disappeared.

Yoongi's breath was uneven, his chest was going up and down rapidly. He was clutching his jaw and his eyes were focused on the way Jimin went.

I turned and walked back to the house, picked up Yoongi's coat and turned to see him standing at the door. "Here" I handed him the coat. He looked at me questioningly. "Go." I pointed outside.

He furrowed his eyebrows but clenched his jaw again. With a loud bang he closed the door and left. The min he left I broke down.

Why?
Why me?
Wasnt I the most uncomplicated girl in this whole town?
Wasnt I only pen,paper and poems? Wasnt I supposed to just day dream? What was this happening?

*Next day*
*11am in the Morning*

"Miss Y/N, this is highly unlike you. I have never seen you miss a paper, and it was Greek mythology, I had great expectations from you. But, I'm sorry I wont be able to give you any extra time. You will be getting a zero." Mr. Seoyan gave me a sympathetic smile.
I bowed my head and exited the classroom.

Of course I couldn't complete the paper after Yoongi left. I was a crying mess once again. I felt weird, Yoongi and i didn't have a relationship, and what I did yesterday made me wanna puke. And Jimin, I was shocked at his actions. Why would he just kiss me like that? Why did he come to my house? My head was swirling with "Whys" when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Y/N" a soft small voice said.
"Jungkook!" I immediately hugged the younger one. He smelled like vanilla and coconuts. Awww, he was like a little brother to me in high school. He never failed to cheer me up.

"What are you doing here?" I breathed. "I was looking for you." He gave a smile. "Ooo!" I said ruffling his hairs.

"Let's go have a cup of cof- no tea?" He gave a chuckle. I nodded.