5.)Iced Shaken Hibiscus & Passion Lemonade <3

At the Theater 

"I cannot believe i agreed to this.." Yoongi mumbled. "Oh hyung!! Its fun! Thank you for coming for meeeee" Jungkook skipped around us. I laughed and turned to Yoongi who was looking affectionately at the little bunny hopping around.

He didn't say anything on our way to the theater about our weird encounter and morning history?

"OMG...Hobi Hyung will kill me!" Jungkook said as he stopped in his tracks and stared at both of us. "I HAD MY DANCE PRACTICE! I  FORGOT! I am sorry Y/N and Suga hyung, i have to go now!" With this he ran leaving us stand there gaping at his speed. 

"Um...? What shall we do now?" I asked turning to Yoongi who was stilling looking at the hyper boy running away. Yoongi grabbed my hand and dragged me, "Woah". 

We entered the dark space, and continued walking till we found our seating

We entered the dark space, and continued walking till we found our seating. Yoongi didn't loosen his grip around my hand even after we settled in our seats. 

"Eh....can you tell me what am i doing here with a stranger?" I whispered to him, our hands still attached together. "We are watching a movie, can you not see? Now shush!" He said leaning near my ear and whispering slowly. 

Shivers ran through my whole body and my ears felt like boiling hot water was poured on them. I freed my hand from his grip and tried to concentrate on the movie...I dont even know what was playing, Jungkook chose the movie and then abandon us. 

My whole mind was on how; sometimes Yoongi's Shoulder or hand brushed mine. I was tomato red for sure. He smiled in between the movie and all i could do was look at him. The light reflecting from the screen gave him a halo, he looked handsome? Oh Y/N...shut up.

After movie ended we walked out of the theater, "So how was the movie? Did u like the talking rabbit?" He asked looking at me. fck....i seriously didn't pay much attention to the movie. "Ya ya ofc, he was cute." I said trying to play along.

"There was no rabbit in the movie, it was a movie about robots..." He deadpan said and started laughing at me. His shoulders bounced up and down as he continued laughing. A gummy smile made its way on his face, "So did you enjoy the view?" He asked.

"W-what view?" I asked confused. He pointed at himself. Blood rushed to my cheeks, so he saw me looking at him. DAMN..THIS IS HELLA EMBARRASSING. 

He chuckled and started walking, "Hey! where are you going?" I shouted. "To get you an ice smoothie, your face looks like its on fire." He replied back. 

I followed him and we entered a Starbucks, "What do you want Shimmer girl?" He said scaning the menu. "It's Y/N." i mumbled. "What?" he said looking at me. "it's Y/N." i spoke a bit louder. He turned to the cafe worker and said, "She'll have a Y/N and i'll have an iced americano." The worker tried his best to hold his laughter. 

I glared at Yoongi ,"Iced Shaken Hibiscus & Passion Lemonade" I told the boy. He nodded and conveyed our order. 

"Go, get us straws while i get the drinks." Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes but went to get us the straws. When i came back i saw Yoongi standing outside the store with our drinks. 

I walked up to him and handed him the straw, snatching my drink from his other hand. He smirked. I frowned, what did he do now? I looked at the drink in my hand and saw the name on it. 

I hit Yoongi on the shoulder,"SHIMMER GIRL?" I made an annoyed face. He laughed again, i saw his eyes light up. It made me feel warm and fuzzy in my chest. His smile and laugh are quite cute. I gave a small giggle and tried to control my laughter but at the end burst out laughing hard that my drink almost fell from my hand. 

After a while of laughing, my stomach grumbled. Hmm...i haven't eaten since the whole day. I looked at Yoongi and waved in front of him, "BYEEEE!" I said and was about to run away when he grabbed hold of my hand again,"Not that easily." 

I exhaled and turned to him, "What?" i asked. "You haven't told me about the morning instance yet and i am not letting you go again." He said and blinked. 

"Its late!! I have got work tomorrow." I said frustrated at the fact that he was holding my wrist again and that he had this weird effect on me. 

"Fine then, I'll drop you home so that if you dont call me, i know where to find you." He simply said.

"Fine whatever, now lets go ,looks like its going to rain." I pointed at the dark clouds forming in the sky.

Y/N's house

By the time we got to my house it was already pouring. I got out of the car and ran under the shade. "Hey! Thanks for the ride." I shouted through the rain. He slide down the window, "Arent you going to ask me to come in? You have not even returned my jacket yet either."

I rolled my eyes and motioned him to come in, "But you'll just get the jacket and be on your way." I shouted as he followed me to the front door. 

He nodded. I was searching for the keys when Yoongi suddenly slipped on the wet floor. I couldn't hold my laughter. He puffed his cheeks and started acting like a baby. I laughed even harder, when i tried to help him i slipped and fell directly on top of him.

"Y/N?" My door opened and a messy haired Jimin came out. His eyes widened the size of a ping pong ball at the scene  he saw. 

-----------------------x---------------------------------------x----------------------------------x--------------------

weee 2 chapters in a dayyyyy!!!