11.)A Night with Wine

"Jimin" his name felt so soft. 

Yoongi hooked his hand through mine and pulled me towards the dance floor. "What are you doing?" i whispered leaning a bit towards him. "Taking you to dance." he replied in a low voice. "Why" i asked gritting my teeth. "You dont wanna make Jimin jealous?" he stopped in the middle of the floor. I looked behind me and saw Jimin and his "girlfriend" Lola literally sticking together like paper and glue and dancing. 

I felt jealousy creep through me, i wanted Jimin to feel the same. I nodded at Yoongi. He slipped his hand through my waist, my hand automatically went to his shoulders. We had a good distance between us, i was comfortable. 

The music started and Yoongi started guiding us trough the floor

The music started and Yoongi started guiding us trough the floor. He had a natural rhythm in his body, he easily swayed my body and made me fly around the dance floor. I was rather enjoying myself when the itchy feeling once again started in my throat. My eyes were excessively watery. 

"Y/N?" Yoongi looked at me with concern. I blinked a few times and realized, i was having an allergic reaction! but how? i didn't have coffee-

"Y/N?"Yoongi called out again, the music had slowed down and we were still dancing on our center position. "I think i am having a mild allergic reaction.."I said really slowly. "What...what are you allergic to? You didn't eat anything right after arriving here right?"His concern was now clearly visible in his voice. 

"I didn't but....i smelled a lot...i dont know why..but people here seem to-

"What? you smelled something?" he made a weird face. "What are you allergic to Y/N?" Yoongi asked, his voice was adamant. "Um...coffee....

"and?" he snapped. 

"Wine" i whispered. 

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" He yelled. People around us looked at us. I bowed my head said sorry while Yoongi just stared at me. "What?" i asked at his bewildered expression. We were still dancing but our body momentum had slowed down to almost zero. 

"You are allergic to wine and you came to opening celebration of a WINERY! Of course everyone has been drinking the wine!Even most of the dishes here are made from it." He exhaled a long breathe. Well, that explains the barn and the glasses. "How was i supposed to know? You didn't tell me anything!" I snapped back.

"You wanna go home?" Yoongi asked. I looked behind me but Jimin wasn't there, He and Lola were now dancing just beside us. He had his hands all wrapped around her and she like an clique slut was clinging on to him like her life depended upon it. 

I clicked my tongue and turned to Yoongi. "We are going no where." I growled. "Okay Tiger, but if you feel like the smell is too much or too overwhelming you can kiss me,it may help." He said .

"What? how is that even going to help?" I said looking weirdly at him, "Idk, maybe it will distract you, i was just suggesting." he mumbled more to himself then me. I shook my head and dismissed the suggestion Yoongi made. 

The music started again, the tune was a lot gentler and slower. Yoongi pulled me closer to him and locked his hands behind my waist. My hands were now on his chest. I took in a deep breath, I could smell Yoongi's faint cologne. It was sweet, I liked the smell it was almost reliving from all the wine scent. 

I looked up at Yoongi and he was staring down at me. That's when it happened, the wine's scent almost made me spin and faint. I closed my eyes and waited for it to vanish but it didn't. I tried my best to overcome it but i couldn't. I looked up at Yoongi and his eyes were full of worry but his lips..... maybe...just maybe...I stood up on my toes and connected our lips. 

The moment his lips connected to mine, a burning sensation made its way on my lips. Oh my.....

Yoongi was a bit shocked but he overcame it soon. He kissed me back,but he didn't do anything more. Maybe he thought i was doing it, just because of the wine?But wasn't I?

I disconnected our lips and got back on my feet. The music, Jimin, everything was same. But i felt different. Yoongi's grip was a bit tighter around me and my cheek was resting on his chest now. I took my hands from his chest and wrapped them around his torso. I was hugging him with all my might. 

I couldn't think of Jimin at the moment, he didn't even cross my mind. I turned my face up and saw Yoongi was looking at me yet again. My eyes most natural trailed to his lips. I couldn't help myself and my pushed my lips onto his. He responded different this time as if he wanted to kiss me just as much as i wanted to. 

He gently pulled me and made me stand on his shoes. Our lips didn't disconnect. Slowly tracing each other as if trying to get to know them. He pulled me closer, wanting more. I was feeling fire. Everything from my lips to my little toe was hot as core of the earth.

He sucked on my lower lip making me want more. His lips moved most beautifully and gently as if trying not to break something. The sensation was so overwhelming, I would have definitely, fallen on the floor if he hadn't held me so tight. 

My eyes were closed, only fluttering at the feeling on my lips. He was caressing my cloth covered waist with his thumbs and my hands were still wrapped around his torso. 

A small moan escaped my lips, which only Yoongi could have heard. This was my first Kiss. Yes this was my first kiss. That night with Jimin, he had never kissed me, it was different. 

I felt so different , so warm. Yoongi smiled and i could feel, his lips part there way from mine. A small whine left from lips but I didn't say anything and opened my eyes. 

I unintentionally pouted at the lose of the warmth from lips. Yoongi pecked me lightly on the lips, "So hungry" He whispered.

I felt flustered. I got down from his feet and buried my face in his cheat. DAMN....what was I even thinking kissing him like that...it did feel pretty good though. HE IS A FUXKING GREAT KISSER, then again...i dont have any experience. My face was like a tomato.

I could feel him laughing, his chest was vibrating. I felt a bit giggle myself.

The surroundings finally came to my senses. The music was almost about to end. Jimin had vanished from the entire floor. People were starting to slowly leave. Nobody knew what we had done, no one even had a clue how my stomach was in butterflies!

Music finally stopped and the orchestra band members bowed. I didn't want to leave Yoongi, he was so warm. I wanted to hug him forever.