6*)What in the god's name was this day......;)

Yoongi's POV

"Y/n?" Jimin called out her name again. She scrambled and clumsily got up. Her eyes panicky and they had a hint of guilt in them. I confused but I stood up.

"J-jimin" Y/N's voice cracked.

"I think, I can come back later." I said and was bout to leave when Jimin walked up to me and grabbed my collar. "What were you doing with her?" He growled.

I tried to remove his hands from my collar but his hold got tighter and knuckles whiter. Y/n walked up to him and put her hands on his shoulder and tried to pull him away. When he didnt bulge, she wrapped her hands around his waist and pulled harder.

I somehow felt jealous of how she was touching him, but i ignored the feeling.

He released my collar but stared at me with only red in his eyes. I gave Y/N a last glance as she buried her face in Jimin's back and drove away in my car.

Y/N's POV

Yoongi drove away with a very confused face with hints of hurt. Jimin still had his back to me, his breath ragged. I didn't move until his breathing had returned to normal.

"Y/N, leave me" He said a little harshly, ouch!

I released him and looked at my wet sneakers. The rain was adamant on not stopping. Jimin and i both were dripping wet.

I sneezed and wrapped my hands around my chest. Jimin sighed and grabbed my arm, "Let's get you changed and warm" He said and dragged me back to the house.

I removed my shoes outside and entered the house. I stood in front of the closed door. Jimin wandered inside the house. I was shivering and i for sure knew that a bad cold was waiting for me around the corner.

Jimin came back after 2 mins with a towel. He wrapped it around me and stared dabbing me. After a while, he dried my hairs and motioned me to go change in the room.

I was feeling so guilty, that i couldn't even feel the proximity of Jimin to me when he was trying to dry my hairs and wipe my face.

I changed my clothes and pulled on a fluffy pajama with a sweat shirt. I was freezing. I opened my hairs and tried my best to dry them once again.

When i came back to the living room, the lights were dim and the noise of T.V and the heater was coming. Jimin was sitting with a few blankets near the heater on the carpet. He had a blanket wrapped around him just like a little dumpling. Cute.

I noticed that there was a wet cloth laying on the floor near the door but i ignored it and walked to Jimin. He motioned me to come sit near him. He opened the blanket and a blush took over me.

He was siting shirtless with just a pajama on. He had a few clothes over at my house but guessing, from the lack of one on his toned chest, he was out of t shirts here. So the wet cloth near the door was his shirt.

He spread his legs and made space for me to sit in between them. I walked slowly and sat between his legs. He closed the distance between us and hugged me tight. I could feel his bare chest pressed against my back.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and leaned on me. After a while of sitting like that, my body heat was returning.

I sniffed a bit and rested my head on him. I was starting to feel so comfortable with him that i was getting sleepy.

"Y/n?" his voice low. I hummed.

"I dont want to ask you what you were doing with him, but does this mean what you said to me in the morning is affected because of him, then i am-

"Relived?" i Said "Jealous."he said.

We said at the same time.

Jealous? Why would he be jealous? Oh my...

"Relived? Why would i be relived? The girl who confessed to me in the morning brings a boy home the same night? I am no where near relived right now." He said.

"I think you deserve a punishment Y/N." He whispered in a very low and raspy voice in my ears.

[a/n- not a smut...but something...;)]

Shivers ran through my body, not because of cold but because of- Him.

I had no idea what was coming when Jimin suddenly, kissed me on my neck. It was just a light peck, but i was hot as the core of earth at that moment.

He shifted my now partially wet hairs aside to have more access to my skin, and continued leaving wet kisses on my neck.

He pulled me closer and started kissing behind my ear and nibble on my earlobe. I rested my head on his shoulder and completely put all my body weight on him.

He wrapped one of his hands on my waist and the other hand roamed freely around my arms, waist and neck.

He gathered my hair together and made a sloppy bun with it. He didn't stop there. He started sucking, on my shoulder blade which made me wanna moan. But i held it in and tried my best to not make any sound.

"tch, Y/N do not hold on any moan until i ask you to...Now make a sound for me baby." He whispered the last part.

He started sucking even harder, making me moan out of pleasure this time.

"There it is." I could feel his smirk on my neck. He continued nibbing and sucking on my neck.

"Jimin.." I called out his name lightly, i was dripping wet right now.

"Shhh.." he stroked my hairs and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

I didnt know when but i feel asleep, there and then on Jimin's shoulder.

That night god knows what nasty dream i had....I am in urgent need of Holy water.

-------------------------x------------------------------x----------------------------------x---------------------------

ehehe...yeah...

a little gift from me to my non-existent readers.

xd

enjoyyyyyyyyyy!!!