17.)She isnt drunk, just confused.

Jungkook looked at me, confused. "I- " Before I could explain anything he was already talking to Jungkook. "Hey!" He said in a rather seductive voice, then he leaned forward and whispered something in Jungkook's ears which made him go tomato red. Yes! I could see his face heat up even under the bad lights.

"Y/N! Get yourself a drink or something. Yoongi is....somewhere here. I'm gonna take Jungkook with me." He dragged the younger and disappeared within the crowd. I exhaled loudly. What am I supposed to do here now?

I walked around a bit until I found a quiter place. It was secluded from the bar and the dance floor. Maybe this was the private area? I shrugged and walked deeper inside. There were rows of red couches, almost all occupied by a drunk girl and a boy groping her. I ignored them and continued walking until I found an empty one. Or so I thought.

I was about to sit when-
"What are you doing here?" This time he was the one asking. He was sitting in the corner, in the shadows so I didnt see him before sitting down. "I-...well...i came here with Jungkook...Taehyung invited him." Why did I come here! I should have asked Jungkook about the guy. I internally cursed myself.

Yoongi slide our from the dark and now was clearly visible. His mint hair glowed in the faint neon light. He was wearing a black leader jacket with a black shirt and black leader pants! WHAT'S WITH THIS GUY AND BLACK COLOR! No doubt he looked hot, black literally is his color.

"Done staring?" He rasied an eyebrow. I cleared my throat and looked away. "I didnt know you had an outfit like that too shimmer girl." He scoffed.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and ignored him. I pulled out my mobile phone from my purse and texted Jungkook.

*Chat*
*Jungkoookie*
Y/N: Where the hell are you?
Jungkookie: I'm with Taehyung.
Jungkookie: He went to get some drinks.
Y/N: You left me alone!
Jungkookie: I'm sorry Y/nnieee!!
Jungkookie: Yee he is back, I'll text you later.
Y/N: Come back here you little bunny!

I groaned in frustration. "Well I guess you are stuck here with me then." Yoongi said. "Did you read my chats? WOW!" I rolled my eyes. I just sat there staring a the floor for a whole until a waiter came. "What can I get for you?" He looked at me and then at Yoongi. "Whisk, no ice, no water." Yoongi said in a monotonous voice. It seems like he does it every day. "And for the lady?" He turned to me. "Um...do you have any kind of Juice?" I asked.

Yoongi gave a small chuckle. "What's funny?" I asked turning to him, with a serious look. "Oh nothing, nothing. But are you sure u dont want milk? And did you take permission from your mum before coming here?" He gave out a snort.

I tightened my jaw and looked at the waiter again. "I'll have WHATEVER he is having." The waiter nodded and went off. I tuned back to Yoongi and glared at him. "What?" He asked and raised both of his eyebrows. "What's your problem?" I spoke those words as if spitting fire.

"You wanna know what my problem is-
The waiter got back with our drinks and vanished back from where he came from. Yoongi picked up the glass and took a sip. His face looked the same. I picked up my glass and smelled the liquid. It was so strong that it made my nose burn. "Dont drink it. It's not for babies." Yoongi gulped all of his drink at once and didnt even flinch.

"I...am not a BABY." I brought the glass to my lips and without a thought was about to drink it whole, when Yoongi stopped me. "Hey! Hey! Okay, you arent a baby, but dont drink that." He said. I rolled my eyes but kept the glass down. Then again followed a long silence.

"Are not gonna talk to me?" He asked. I tuned and looked at him and again tuned back. "Y/N? I'm talking to you!" He said again. He tapped on my shoulder.