16.)Bunny boy

*Jungkook's POV*
"That's 10 dollars and 60 cents sir. Your order will be served soon, please wait." The old man gave a weary smile at him and waddled to sit on the near by chair.

"Joy! A pumpkin latte and an apple pie for the gentleman over there. Dont add too much cinnamon to the latte. He is a regular, dont mess up again." The nervous girl nodded and started making the latte.

He was exhausted. After all the music practice and his new company interviews- he was in no condition to train the new barista, the cafe hired. She was clumsy, irritable and toke 5 mins to calculate 45+ 18.

He exhaled and turned back to the next customer. "Welcome to Autumn Breeze! How may I help you?" He said in an exhausted voice.

"Woah, that's not your usual sing-song welcome." The voice caused Jungkook to look up at the man standing in front of him. "T-Tae-hyung."

"Hey! I would like a iced americano with a blueberry muffin please." He smiled at him.

"15 dollars." Jungkook said. Taehyung rummaged through his pockets. "I- eh...I well I dont have enough right now. Just 5 mate-

"Its okay! On the house-

"No! No it's not okay. What about...um...well there is this party this weekend. Maybe you could come to it and I can pay you back then?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook was going crazzyyyyy. His heart was beating at the speed of a bullet train. Did Taehyung just invite him to a party? GAHHHHHH

"Um?" Taehyung cleared his throat waiting for Jungkook's answer.

"S-sure, I'll be there. Where...exactly though?" Jungkook tried to hide his nervousness but was failing miserably.

Taehyung took a tissue from the near by stand and wrote something on it. "This is my number, text me. I'll send you the address. Hope to see you there." He smiled.

Jungkook gave him a shy smile.

*At the library*
"YOU HAVE TO GO THERE WITH ME!" Jungkook was clinging on Y/N's shelves.
He had run all the way to to the library just after Taehyung left. He was so excited to tell Y/N about it.

"Jungkook I'm very happy for you but now is not the time for this." She answered.

"Please Y/nnie do this for me? Please?" Jungkook looked at her with his doe eyes trying to manipulate her.

"Fine....those now stop with your doe eye blackmail." She grumbled.

*Y/N's POV*
Jungkook had forced with every once of energy in he had to convince me to go with him to this party. I had no idea whose party this was, nor did I care. I was just happy for Jungkook, but didn't want him to be heart broken.

Now, both of them were standing outside a disco-thec. "Jungkook?" Are you okay?" The poor boy was almost shaking. "I'm fine." He replied in a small voice. I nodded and we made our way inside.

I wasnt entirely sure what the party was about but it looked like a clique youth hub. People were drunk, wasted and almost naked. I myself felt weird in what I was wearing. Jungkook insisted me in wearing these or else I was gonna go with plain jeans and a cotton top.

I was feeling rather cold in it too

I was feeling rather cold in it too. We walked around the swarm of sweat and alcohol as Jungkook looked for the "Guy".

"J-jungkook, you came." A familiar voice said. From far I couldn't see him properly, the dim neon lights didnt help either. It wasn't until he stood near Jungkook did I recognize him.

TAEHYUNG! THE CUTE BUTT BOY FROM WINE PARTY!

"Y/n?" He said. "Yoongi Hyung's Y/N?" He said again.

_________ _______________________________
Sowy for the smol chapter.

have a happy hobi and forgive me plssss😘My mobile screen is smashed literally, I cannot type without have bloody fingers -

My mobile screen is smashed literally, I cannot type without have bloody fingers -.-'
Next one, I'll try to make a longer!