7.)Stuffy nose -_-'

Y/N's POV

I woke up with at stuffy nose. I was lying in my bed. I turned around to see a shirtless Jimin sleeping beside me. Yesterday night's little session made me blush. 

I was still utterly confused as to what toke over Jimin yesterday and he did that to me but i enjoyed every moment that happened. I was staring at his face when he slowly opened his eyes.

"Good Morning baby" he whispered in his morning voice, making my heart do a back flip twice. 

I gave him a smile.

He pulled me closer by my waist and rested him hands lazily on my back. "So, did you enjoy?" he asked smirking.

Being an idiot i asked back, "What?" and then bit my lip.

He clicked his tongue and leaned forward. His breath fanning near my neck. I could almost feel his lips on my neck. I closed eyes and my breathing got louder. 

He moved away from me and i slowly opened my eyes feeling kinda disappointed. He was trying to control his laughter but ultimately burst into loud snorts. "Your body says something different Y/N." 

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed and went inside my closet and got a large bathrobe. I threw it on Jimin,"Put this on or you'll get cold." 

I turned around and went to my bathroom. While brushing my teeth i suddenly saw many purple bruises around my shoulder blade and few on my neck. I chocked and started coughing loudly.

I heard Jimin laughing outside the door, "I guess you finally noticed my art." 

"STFU PARK JIMIN",I shouted from inside the bathroom. I quickly gargled and washing my face sloppily opened the bathroom door. Jimin was sitting on the bed, he was wearing the blue bathrobe i gave him. 

I narrowed my eyes and exited the room. I was still wearing the sweatshirt from yesterday but those freaking bruises were as visible as they could be. 

I really have no idea what i am going to do with these. I glance at the wall clock and see its 7am. Okay...so i have an hour left till my work shift, great.

I walk around the kitchen trying to find something to eat when two hands wrapped around my waist. I was shocked and almost jumped. "God, Jimin you scared the shit out of me." I said exhaling. 

He buried his face in my neck and breathed. "Good Morning."

My breath hitched but i controlled my emotions and replied, "You already said that." 

"I did but you didn't." He spoke in a cute voice. 

"Good morning Jimin." I sighed.

We stayed like that for a while but that made me remember that this scene had already occured, at Jimin's house. I remembered how he retracted from me when his model girlfriend entred the kitchen. 

Suddenly i was no longer feeling like blushing or mushy. I dont know why but i was feeling- disgusted

I shruged his hands and went to my room and locked the door. Jimin knocked on the door several times and asked me to open it, but i couldn't because i was a crying mess on my bedroom floor. 

After a while it was silence on both the sides of the door. Jimin had stopped banging a while ago and i was left with no tears. 

I got up and went in for a shower.

I dressed up quickly and stood in front of the door. I dont want to face Jimin right now....

I was not very successful to hide the marks but i wrapped a scarf around my neck and had my hairs down. 

Opening the door, i stepped outside

Jimin came running to me, he was probably sitting in the living room. 

"Y/N? What happened?Was it because of jokes? I am sorry, i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable." He blabbered.

"Jimin, please return my house keys." 

"W-what?" He looked at my face, utterly confused.

"My house keys." I repeated, trying my best to keep a straight face. 

He went and brought back the keys. I snatched them from his hand and went on my way to the living room. 

The blanket from last night and a cold heater was lying in the same spot. Tears almost made their way back but gulping i stopped myself from crying again. 

"Arent you going to tell what happened? What did i do?" Jimin's voice came from behind me. 

I shook my head but i couldnt face him, "Please leave." I said pointing at he door.

"Y-you want me to leave? Y/n, i am really sorry for whatever, you think is my fault. Please talk to me." I could hear his footsteps nearing me. 

"NO, LEAVE NOW." I commanded and almost yelled at him.

I heard a gasp from him then a door bang.

He left? 

I couldnt help but break down again. 

I saw the time on my watch, almost 8. 

I'll be late, late for work. 

I ran back to my room, washed my face and didn't even bother to apply cream. 

I opened my house door and saw Yoongi standing outside.

"Hey?" He said and gave a small wave.

I was confused, devastated, hungry and with a stuffy nose. I had no idea what i was doing but i ran to him and wrapped my hands around him and burst into tears again,.

------------------------x------------------------------------x-----------------------------------x---------------------

Yoo!

My mom bought some ice cream, but i have been triyng to avoid....u know junk n stuff...i wanna reduce a bit weight and tone my body backk...'-_-