Prolouge

After Naruto left the room, everyone else followed. Orochimaru grabbed Sasuke's arm and shunshined him to the Torture and Interrogation Department. "Oh Anko~! Ibiki~!" The Snake Sannin called, voice sickeningly sweet.

Sasuke yelped when she materialized from the shadows, a sadistic grin on her face. "Yes?"

"He attacked our little snake hatching."

She tutted. "Now that won't do. I know just the thing for him." Anko pulled out a kunai and started to twirl it in her fingers.

"What are you going to do to me?" Sasuke asked, fearfully eyeing the knife.

"Don't Uchiha's like their hair?" Ibiki's voice came from behind and Sasuke stiffened and paled even further.

Ibiki and Anko crept slowly forward, eyes gleaming sadistically as they grabbed a handful of black hair. "N-no! Please! Don't do this! No!" Sasuke screamed as the kunai sliced through his beloved duck butt styled hair.

*Outside of the genjutsu*

Sasuke's scream echoed around the room. Ibiki smirked. "Works every time."

"Aren't Uchiha's supposed to be impervious to genjutsu?" Anko asked curiously as she stared at Sasuke.

"Not when the genjutsu is about their hair." Orochimaru said, satisfied.

Hello and welcome to the sequel! I get that this is short but it is just a prologue. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!